16

-Raven's POV-

I finished the song and all of the guys had their jaws to the ground. I actually was proud of myself for a moment. The guys all ran towards me with their arms wide open. Everyone except Andy. At this point, I didn't care he deserved it. But to a lighter point when the guys all surrounded me and gave me hugs I had the most real smile I have had in years. They all gave me separate hugs but Cc attacked me in another bone-crushing bearhug and Ashley's, he was just gentle and sweet. He held me like I was the most delicate thing in the world. Then it was gone I was all alone.

"Raven you have to play that at our show!" Jake exclaimed

"No, I can't-do that. I feel like I start shit by already being in the ban-" Ash cut me off

"Raven shut the hell up. You don't start shit, it's that douchbag over there that does." He pointed at andy then resumed "And Jake, she's playing at every one of our shows. Raven, You are so talented you have no idea, that's why you're going to perform okay?" Ashley said while kneeling to my height and bringing me into a tight protective hug. I just nodded in his shoulder. I didn't even realise I was crying until Ash brought me out of the hug and stared at me. He pulled me into the bunk area and closed the door so we could be alone.

"Hey, Hey, Hey. What's wrong Raven?" Ashley asked while bringing my head up so I could look at him

"I can't do it, Ash. I've done this once and was dragged out of a public park by my father. The whole way he told me things that are true. So when you said it was awesome, I can't believe it." I sobbed putting my head in my hands.

"Raven, look at me," Ash said calmly "Your dad isn't here. He has no damn musical talent so he has no right to do that to you. You have to do this. Your amazing" He said now in a whisper because only a little amount of space was between us.

"Thank you Ashley" I whispered while hugging him. There it was again, that feeling I thought I had with Andy. I had it with Ashley too. We slowly pulled apart. I felt alone. I can't be doing this, all I'm going to do is cause more stress and drama with the band. And in the end, I'm going to end up getting hurt because I'm falling for a party boy. A few tears slid down my cheek and Ashley wiped them away with his thumb. Fifteen minutes passed and I checked my phone. It was 9:30 P.M. we have been here for an hour!! Ash got up and I sat on my bunk just thinking.

"You coming? I can pizza out there." Ash asked turning towards me

"Nah, I'm okay. Not really hungry." I said while looking up to him

"Okay then, are you just going to stay in here?" 

"Yeah, I'm getting tired." I yawned

"Okay well goodnight Raven," Ash said opening the door

"Goodnight Purdy" I whispered as he walked out of the bunk area.

-Ashley's POV-

She didn't want to come out of the bunk area because she was tired. The guys made pizza rolls in the microwave because we were still on the god damn road. I ran past everyone and grabbed a plate full of pizza rolls and sat down on the couch. 

"You need to help me Ash" Andy mumbled with his head down

"Andy, you're a brother to me, I don't know what I can do to help you. I might have feelings for Raven and I don't know how she feels about me. But you have to talk to her at some point. Give it a month or two, I know that's a long time but it will be worth the wait."y  I said while stuffing my face with the pizza rolls 

"Thanks," Andy mumbled

An hour later we all headed to our bunks and went to sleep. I heard faint little sobs coming from the bunk above me. Which is Raven's I got out and quietly pulled her curtain open? All that was there was a lot of empty space and then a Tiny Raven looking out her bunk window crying. I slowly climbed in, surprisingly she didn't notice me until I put my arm around her pulling her into a hug.

"Hey, it's just me," I whispered in her ear making her relax a bit. "Whats wrong Hun?" I whispered to her as she turned to face me

"I," She paused "It's dumb and you wouldn't understand Ash." She sighed

"please tell me, Rave," I asked 

"I cant get the words out of my head. All they do I come back to haunt me, everyone's words from school. It's horrible!" She sobbed. I didn't know what to say. I just pulled her into a hug and whispered in her ear 'It's going to be okay'. With that we both fell asleep Her in my arms sobbing until she fell into a deep sleep, I couldn't be any happier to be in this spot right now. I love her so much. Words can't describe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope yall are enjoying the story so far. Please vote, comment, and share the story with your friends. I am sorry in advance if there is anything that does not make sense. I have been having writer's block for a while and haven't had any inspiration to write, so sorry if these are bad chapters. Comment some ideas for next chapter! I will try and update as soon as I can! Thank Y'all for reading and please again if you haven't already voted and shared this story. Love you guys!

-Andi<3

DISCLAIMER!!!
None of these chapters are edited and some will be written on my phone or my computer so sorry if there are any mistakes. Thank you

Currently Listening to- Save Myself From Me- New Years Day

Word count: 1000