6

-Raven's Pov-

"We were wondering if you" Andy paused and looked at the guys to see them nodding their heads "If you would like to join Black Veil Brides?" Andy finished and looked me in the eyes. The guys were silent, which only happened when they were being serious. I wanted to say yes, but no words came out. I quietly whispered out a yes and Andy lunged towards me hugging me tightly.

"You can be a backup bass or second guitar," Jake said while coming over to give me a hug.

"I'll think abo-" Andy cut me off

"Or, you know" He held his neck and looked around the room then finally landing on me "You could be the lead singer with me" Andy smiled

"Here's what I'll do, I will be the second guitarist and I will sing some of the songs with you. So I'll trade off every few songs. If that's okay with you guys." They all nodded their heads agreeing with what I suggested.

"Hey, I've got an idea!" Ashley said trying to be funny "Let's do a live video and tell the fans that we have a new member in the band." Ashley smiled, Jake smiled and grabbed his laptop and opened the live video and started it. And, Ash, Jake, and Cc all tweeted out that we were living and in less than five minutes, there were more than five-thousand people on watching us. I wasn't visible to the viewers yet because they were going to announce me. I was spacing out of reality I kept my eyes on Andy as he was filled with joy as the fans(Or army whatever you want to call them:)) kept asking him questions. I was snapped back into reality when Jake started to talk again.

"Okay guys, we have an announcement to share with all of you guys." The chat went silent and Andy looked at me smiling his wide dorky smile.

"We have found the bride to the band!!! But before you ask who's getting married, nobody is getting married we have a new member. Come on out Raven!!" Jake said and Andy watched me move around the back and pop up behind him. The chat filled up with nice things and some bad things like

Shes so pretty omg

The way Andy looks at her tho, qt;)

Shes just using you guys for fame, Andy shes probably A slut

The last comment set Andy off, I don't know what happened but something triggered him to go full on protective mode one me. "Listen here, shes no slut. You don't have the privilege to call her that. She means a lot to all of us and she's a very talented, beautiful, smart, and just an awesome person to hang out with in general." Andy's cheeks were either red from blushing or from embarrassment. Probably the second option. I didn't even realize that Andy had ended the video until he turned around and hugged me and whispered in my ear Your none of those Raven, Don't listen to them. Just Andy whispering into my ear sent shivers down my spine. That's when I actually realized I didn't love Andy the way I did a few weeks ago, no that was an underestimate. I truly LOVED my now bandmate and my best friend. I just don't want him to find out, it would make things so awkward if he found out.

-Andy's POV-

After about a few minutes of hugging Raven and whispering to her so she wouldn't be so upset from some of the comments. I don't know how she took the little speech that I gave to the Army. She probably thought I was just saying that to make everyone shut their mouths. I truly saying those things. Not just to the army, but to her as well. After looking at Raven as she was being comforted by the guys, she was just beautiful at that moment. Her hair a faded red that was slightly teased at the top, Her piercing blue eyes, her smile, her laugh. Everything was just Perfect.

-Jinxx's POV-

I didn't realize how Andy had felt about her up until now. I always kind of suspected him to have a little crush on her, but now I saw it. His eyes were filled with love when Andy protected Raven in front of everyone. Just like the comment 'The way he looks at her tho, qt;)' They were right. Raven is like the little sister I never had If Andy ever hurts her. I swear to God Biersack

-Raven's POV-

Thirty minutes went by, and by that time it was getting close to dawn. I walked out onto the little balcony that connected my room to Andy's. It was calm for once. The red, blue, pink, and orange sky slowly fading into a dark black which would soon be filled with stars later. I just sat down and looked to the sky. I lit a cigarette and took a big puff of it. The burning sensation in my throat calmed me. By the end of it, Andy walked onto the balcony with his head down. I don't think he saw me out here. I decided to stay quiet. He just slowly walked over to his chair on his side of the balcony and sat down keeping his head down. I looked down at the cement below our feet and under Andy was a few water stains that were fresh. 'Is he crying!?' I thought. I slowly picked up my chair and walked over to Andy.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked quietly as I sat back down in my chair. He shook his head sadly.

"What's up? Tell me whats wrong Andy, please." I asked while holding him in a hug

"It's nothing Rave, it's just about that girl. So many people are fucking rude. They can't accept anything that we do." with that, he got up and left. The thoughts were racing in my head 'They can't accept anything' That's all that was going through my mind. After an hour I went back inside and told the guys I was going to dye my hair again. I didn't tell them how I was going to dye it but I hope they like it. I ran to the store and found all the hair colors red, blue, teal, green, Purple. I stopped at purple, I grabbed two boxes of the dye and grabbed a monster and paid for my things.

Once I got home, the guys crowded around me. But I wouldn't let them see the color dye I had gotten. After five minutes of being asked repeatedly what color I had chosen, I was finally able to go and start dying my hair. Two hours passed and I was ready to show the guys my new hair color I carefully and quietly opened the door to find Andy walking out of his room and looking at me with my now purple and styled hair. He just looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and put one finger up to my lips in a 'Don't say anything or I'm going to kill your way' After I did that Andy ran toward me and picked me up and ran with me in his arms down the stairs to where the guys were. He set me down in front of everyone and everyone was quiet. I just gave them a sheepish smile. But what caught me off guard was that everyone yelled that it looked good. At. The. Exact. Same. Time. Like it was rehearsed or something. I just laughed and Sat next to Andy on the couch.

"So, what are you guys watching?" I said finally looking at the T.V

"Only the best movie," Andy smirked towards me. With that, I knew it was Batman. I loved Batman, but not as much as Andy did. With that, the rest of the night was filled with everyone watching Batman and Andy and I curled up together in a blanket. I had my head on his shoulder slowly falling asleep and Andy had his head on top of my head. After an hour I slowly fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey guys! Sorry I left you all with a cliffhanger:))) I couldn't help it l
Hope Y'all enjoyed the chapter and the story so far.
Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed it!! Vote for this story and add it to your guy's library so y'all get notified when I update the story. Thx for reading love Y'all♥♥

None of these chapters are edited and some will be written on my phone and some will be written on my computer so sorry for the mistakes

Currently listening to Love Isn't Always Fair

By the way. this is Raven with her new hair color!

 this is Raven with her new hair color!

Word count: 1474