5

-Raven's POV-

I woke up to feel a dead weight around me laying across my hip. I looked up when I noticed the shirtless wall in front of me and I realized that it was Andy. His long black hair was messed up in front of his face and he was slowly breathing. She was so calm, after a minute of just admiring Andy's features last night came back to me, when Andy left because of what I did, Cc coming in to talk to me about Andy, my confession to Cc. 'Wait I told Cc how I feel about Andy!! No no no no what if he told Andy?!? Oh my fucking god... did Andy look on my desk when he came in?? Is he mad at me still?? Why is he in here?!?' I panicked, I guess Andy's body knew I was panicking so I just decided to make a quick decision and pretend to be asleep still.

Andy didn't move, instead, he looked down at me and started to play with my hair.

"I know you're up." He laughed

I laughed nervously "Haha, you caught me."

"Hey, can we talk" Andy paused "About what happened yesterday?"

I slowly nodded my head

"I wasn't mad at you. Not at all Raven. It's just-" he cut himself off and sighed

"It's just what Andy?? You can't bare to look at a suicidal freak?? I get it Andy I really-" I was cut off by Andy talking

"No Raven, I just couldn't bare to see you so sad. Where do you think I went after I saw you?" He asked

"Well," I said while tears started to fall down my cheeks, "I thought you went to a bar or to the girl that makes you so happy. You should really go with her and stop worrying about me. I just bring all this negativity into your life. I cant do it anymore." I was sobbing at thus point

Andy pulled me into a tight hug "Your wrong Raven, about everything you said actually." He paused "I didn't go see the girl and I didn't go to the bar and drink. I got into my car and broke down. I drove for about three hours balling my eyes out." Andy said while one single tear rolled down his cheek.

I just sat there with my head down looking at the sheets on the bed.

After about fifteen minutes sitting in silence, Andy got up out of the bed and headed towards the door but stopped in the doorway and looked back at me,

"I could never hate you Raven, not even a little. I'm the farthest feeling away from that." He said calmly and walked out of my door.

I sat around for a little while until I noticed that there were a guitar and some speakers. I haven't played in a while so I plugged the guitar into the speakers and played the guitar solo Jake did in perfect weapon, and some of their other songs solos. After what felt like five minutes I looked and saw it was noon. I have been playing for about two hours now. I just played one other song and set the guitar down and headed towards the door. When I opened the door Ash, Cc, Jake, and Jinxx were all standing outside my room with their mouths slightly open.

"What?" I asked worried that they heard me play

"Raven," Jake paused "you have some skills. Honestly, girl, you need to show us what else you've got." They all smiled and I felt my face heat up with embarrassment

"Fine, can I at least shower first?" They all nodded their heads then walked away.

I walked back into my room and grabbed my black ripped jeans, fishnet stockings, and my falling in reverse sweatshirt. Then heading into my bathroom. Ten minutes later I was all showered and dressed, but trying to blow dry my hair. When it was dry, I turned on my straightener and straightened my hair and teasing it at the top. For my makeup, I did a winged eyeliner and a dark lip color. I walked down the stairs and saw all five of the guys around the table whispering to each other but stopped when they saw me.

Jake ran up to me and handed me a guitar that as hooked up and already tuned. I just looked at them and stared not knowing what to play

"Can you play Knives and Pens Raven?" Andy asked and I slowly nodded my head

I started to play the song and less than a minute into the song I had forgotten that I was in front of them, it was like they had just disappeared and I was the only one in the room. When I was done with the song, everything came back into view. They guys just staring at me wide-mouthed.

"You can sing too? Guys why didn't you say she could sing?" Andy yelled at the guys. That's when it hit me, I didn't realize that I had started singing in the middle of playing
DAMN IT
I stood there with the heat from earlier rising to my head. Ashley and Andy ran over tone and gave me a huge hug. I laughed then realized I needed air.

"um, guys?" I paused "I kind of need air to breathe." They let go of me and I was finally able to breathe.

"Sorry Rave. Hey, can we ask you something??" Andy asked while holding his neck

"Go ahead," I said with confidence

"We were wondering if you would like to----"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey guys! Sorry I left you all with a cliff hanger:))) I couldn't help it l
Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter and the story so far. Next chapter Raven's going to be dying her hair. Comment what color she should do!!!
Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed it!! Vote for this story and add it to your guys library so y'all get notified when I update the story. Thx for reading love y'all♥♥

None of these chapters are edited and some will be written on my phone and some will be written on my computer so sorry for the mistakes

Currently listening to: Wolf in Sheep's Clothing- Set it Off

Word count: 1057