2

-Raven's POV-

Comment and vote for this story!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So will you come with me?" Andy asked while I looked up at him to see hope in his eyes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Andy, I can't. Its too much. I've spent countless nights here you don't have to care for me." I sighed 

Andy looked at me and sat down"What are you doing?" I asked

"I'm going to stay here with you because I can't force you to come with me."

"Andy, go home. I'm fine ."

Andy didn't move. He just looked around and stayed in his sitting position. I sighed and sat down next to Andy and spoke quietly,

"What do I have to do to get you to leave?"

"Come with me Raven, the I will go home."

"I am fine on my own. Why do you care so much abou-" I was cut off by Andy talking

"Because you are now my friend and I will take care of you when you need it."

"Andy" I trailed off "I'm just a girl you decided to ditch your girlfriend for, that happens to be a huge fan of your band and is beaten by her crazy drunk father. "

"Yeah, but I care about you."He started "a lot actually." Andy looked up to me with sad eyes

"Fine, I'll go with you." I said quietly. With that, Andy picked me up and carried me bridal style to his car in the pouring rain. He gently put me down into the passenger seat of his car and ran to his side. He got into the car and looked out of the front widow, then to me and gave me a dorky smile. I tried my hardest not to laugh at him because my laugh is annoying and i'm guessing that he thought the same about my laugh.

-Andy's POV-

I gave Raven a dorky smile, and i could tell that she wanted to laugh but she wouldn't let herself make a sound; I just looked out of the front window and started the car. The car ride was silent until I turned on some music so it wasn't too awkward. I didn't think anything of  it, I just liked sitting with her in silence, but i'm sure she doesn't feel the same about me.

After about fifteen minutes, we arrived at the band house which had six rooms. All of the guys and I had our own rooms and then we had one guest room. "Everyone should be here" I said lightly, but when I looked over to Raven she was fast asleep. I got out and went to her side of the car and opened up the door, When I out my arm around her waist, she jolted awake with a little yelp. 

"S-sorry I fell asleep." She quickly said while reaching to get her bag and get out of the car

"Don't I'll carry you in," I said while picking her up bridal style "Go back to sleep."

I walk into the house and there is yelling that wakes Raven up again, but this time she stayed quiet and started to shake "Fuck You Ashley" CC said while chasing Ashley around the house

"OOHH who do you have Andy?" Ashley asked while winking at me

"Shes going to be staying here for a while." I said while putting Raven down on the couch

"what do you mean by a while." Raven spoke up

"I'm not letting you go back with your drunk father" I said while looking her in the eyes. She let out a quiet Oh and asked where she would sleep. I took her into the guest room and gave her a pair of my old sweats and a shirt. She went to change and then came back with her clothes neatly folded into a small pile.

-Raven's POV-

"Thank you Andy" I said while I put my clothes down

"It's no problem. You can stay here as long as you need." 

"I graduate this week on Wednesday, when I get out I will find an apartment and I'll be out of your guys house ASAP." I sighed

"NO!" Andy quickly said "Um-I- please don't go. The guys will love you and you wont be a burden. Just please stay with us."

I looked at Andy in shock "I'll think about it okay?"

"Aright, thank you" He said while hugging me "Good night Raven" he said as he let go

"Wait," I quietly said while he paused at the door "Stay with me please, unless yo-"

"I'll stay with you, i'm just going to get changed and I'll be right back okay?" Andy said with a big smile. I nodded my head and watched him head down the hall to his room. I slid into the bed and five minutes the lights were turned off and there was a dip in the bed. It was Andy, his intoxicating sent filled the air when he walked in. He didn't see that I was awake so he assumed that I was asleep with me facing him. Just then he pulled me into his grasp and held me like I was the most fragile thing in the world. He kissed me on the top of my head and stroked my hair until I actually fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sorry this chapter is so short, I didn't have a lot of time to write today but the next chapter will be longer. :)

Hope you guys enjoy the book

please comment and vote

Also, Raven will be dying her hair a few times in this book so please comment what you would like her hair color to be. Thanks!:)

Love you guys💜