meetings and fights

Start from the beginning

The genjutsu on the door sign change from 301 to 201.

The boy with the kunai smirked.

"Not bad. But all you did was see through it!"

The boy kicked at Sasuke and he was about to retaliate. They were both stopped however when the boy with the bowl shaped hair caught both their legs. Tukiko was surprised. This guy was so different from the one that was getting beat up earlier.

He must have been acting, she thought.

"Hey," said a boy with brown hair and lavender eyes said. "What happened to the plan? Weren't you the one to say that we shouldn't draw attention to ourselves?"

Tukiko didn't pay attention to what the boy with the bowl shaped hair said. Her heart practically stopped when seeing the boy with lavender eyes and she started to panic. She quickly hid behind Naruto and she had to cover her face. Naruto was surprised and confused when she did this.

"What are you doing?"

"Naruto, if you're my friend, then you'll hide me," she quickly replied, hiding her face from the lavender eyed boy. She couldn't let him see her. "And please don't ask questions."

The boy with the bowl shaped hair walked over to Sakura, Naruto, and Tukiko. He was staring at Sakura.

"Hi. My name is Rock Lee," he said. "So yours is Sakura..." Then he smiled and gave a thumbs up. "Let's go out together! I'll protect you until I die!"

Sakura's eye twitched.

"No way. You're lame..."

Naruto laughed as Lee hung his head in rejection.

The boy with lavender eyes stared at Sasuke.

"Hey, you. What's your name?"

Naruto glared at Sasuke and Tukiko could only guess what he was thinking.

"Damnit! Not Sasuke again!" was what she thought he was thinking.

Naruto was still fuming about everyone asking who Sasuke was while Tukiko continued to hide from the lavender eyed boy. When Sasuke walked over, she quickly switched and hid in front of him. He raised an eyebrow at his sister's actions but said nothing.

"I'll explain later," she whispered feverishly.

"Let's go you guys!" Sakura happily said. She grabbed Naruto and Sasuke's hands while Tukiko walked beside her. She was smiling at how Sakura was her old self again.

The group walked into aroom when they suddenly heard a voice.

"Hey you with the dark eyes."

They turned and looked up to see Lee. Lee was surprised though when he saw Tukiko and Sasuke who were next to each other.

"Which one?" Tukiko asked.

Lee was looking back and forth between the two twins. Tukiko sighed.

"Sasuke, I think he means you."

"What is it?" Sasuke asked.

Lee shook off the surprise and stared down at Sasuke.

"Will you fight me here?"

The four were surprised.

"A fight now?"

"Yes." Lee jumped down and stood to his feet. "My name is Rock Lee. When you want to learn a person's name, you introduce yourself first, right?"

Sasuke smirked.

"Sasuke Uchiha."

Lee slipped into a fighting stance.