Goodnight

Lauren and Camila has broken up for about a month now and shit was still rough with them.
Lauren wanted to have a calm break up but nothing is ever calm when it comes to Camila.

They haven't spoken since. Lauren knows that Camila misses her and Lauren misses Camila too. Lauren knew that if they were to be together again everything would just be as bad as before.

Another month passed and Lauren started to miss Camila even more. She would cry at night wishing that she would have Camila's arms around her. Wishing that they would just be the cute side again.

The next morning Lauren woke up to a text from her best friend Dinah.

Cheechee♥️: Have you seen what Camila's been posing about you online?

Lolo🦄: No what do you mean?

Cheechee♥️: Just go on and look

Lolo🦄: Okay.....

Lauren went onto Camila's Facebook page and saw posts after posts completely dissing Lauren. Lauren felt her great break once more. She really though that she could get her back but now she sees that Camila hates her. She started to cry reading them.

"Skanky bitch"
"Love? Please you don't even know what love is"
"Fuck you stupid prick"
"Call yourself a girlfriend?😂 as if bitch. I never want you back"

That last one hurt Lauren the most. She dropped her phone to the floor before breaking down into tears. Words hurt. Camila has hurt Lauren so badly but this was the icing on top of the cake. She was done. Utterly broken.

Weeks went by and the posts kept coming. Lauren would read them everyday, she couldn't help not to look. Maybe she hopes that one day Camila would actually write something nice about her. Something that would make Lauren feel loved again. She had completely lost trust in everyone. If Camila left then so would everyone else. She shut everyone away. She barely spoke to Dinah anymore.

Cheechee♥️: Lolo come on! We haven't spoken in weeks😏 call me boo😪xx

Lauren is typing....
Nothing.

She sighed and placed her phone down. A single tear fell from her eye.

"I'm sorry"
"I'm sorry"
"I'm sorry" that's all Lauren said. Over and over again until she was about to fall asleep.

"Goodnight"