Caught Red Handed

A/N — this is a G!P chapter

*knock knock*

Dinah had been knocking on the door for 5 minutes.

"Hello?????!!" She yelled into the letter box that was joined to the door. Finally Camila's mother, Sinuhe opened the door.

"Sorry sweetie I was out the back garden, planting my new plants" she said.

"No problem, is Camila here?" Dinah asked.

"I'm afraid she's out at the moment but she should be back any minute if you want to wait in her room?" Sinuhe asked.

"Yeah thanks" Dinah said stepping into the house. As she walked up the stairs she looked at all the pictures hanging up of Camila and her family. Camila looked so innocent in the middle of them all. She finally reached Camila's room and as the role of Camila's best friend she made herself comfortable and looked around. Camila wouldn't mind.

She had been waiting for 20 minutes and was about to leave and text Camila saying she'll see her tomorrow when she heard the front door go. She started hearing footsteps but more than one set of them.

*bang*

"Wtf" Dinah muttered under her voice but kept seated on the bed staring at the door. Suddenly the door burst open.

Camila and Lauren were attached at the lips as their pulled their clothes off one by one. They were both in bras while Camila sat on the bed undoing her trousers without even parting lips with Lauren. Things got heated pretty quickly and before Dinah could even get a work in she saw movement in Lauren's arm. Camila's back was facing Dinah and Dinah knew exactly what was happening due to the moans coming from Camila.

"YOURE FUCKING GIVING HER A HANDJOB RIGHT NOW!" Dinah finally yelled.

"DINAH!" Camila yelled and Lauren stroked Camila's dick once more. Camila turned around facing Dinah before unleashing herself. She couldn't hold it in any longer and covered Dinah in her cum.

Lauren suddenly burst into laughter as she stared at Dinah's face which was completely mortified. Camila was about to apologise until her bedroom door creaked a little as she saw her mother's head pop inside causing Lauren to laugh even harder.

"Please stop....it hurts" Lauren said laughing while holding her stomach. Camila's mother disappeared, then reappeared with some tissue. She walked over to Dinah and started patting the mess off of her.

Lauren had finally gone into complete laughter until she finally fell off the bed, continuing to laugh.

Camila fell to the floor and started crying. Her embarrassment had finally hit her and she just completely burst into tears with her boxer briefs still around her knees. She grabbed onto her mother leg pleading.

"Mom please don't tell anyone!" She said as she continued to cry.

In conclusion we had Lauren laughing that it hurt, Camila crying because of embarrassment, Dinah covered in Camila's cum because of Lauren who's clearly very good at handjobs and Sinuhe who's dabbing her daughters cum off another girl which isn't her daughters girlfriend.

Guess you could say they were caught red handed....or right handed 😉 (don't judge me jokes aren't my forte😂)

*****
This ones for Victorious-Lover thank you for suggesting such a weird yet great chapter, made me come out of my comfort zone, I would never have thought of this chapter on my own haha😂

If anyone has any other requests please feel free to message me at any time, thanks