Forbidden Chapter Nine

WHOOO, two updates, one for each of my Fire Emblem Books, in one day!

*Fangirl Squeals*

=======================================

Leo stayed hidden away in his bedroom once he returned from Izumo.

He opened the door for no one. Not the maids nor the butlers. Not his retainers or even his siblings.

He sulked in his bedroom, not daring to leave for even a moment. His blonde hair was sprawled out on his desk with his forehead pressed to the mahogany, sticky from sweat. The platinum blonde head of hair was messy and tangled from fingers constantly running through it, the headband that he once wore just hours ago was tossed aside, left to be forgotten about on his massive bed.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

He gently banged his head against his desk three times, groaning in annoyance once he was done.

He honestly hated that he felt like this. He felt like he was just a broken mess at this rate, with the same broken, useless feelings just looping over and over.

Over and over.

Over... and over...

He had his chance back in Izumo. He had his chance to kill the two Hoshidan Princesses, Hinoka, and Sakura, along with that damned Illusionist, Zola.

He could've killed Corrin and been done with it. He could've killed them ALL, and the War would've ended right there. The only others they would've had to worry about would be Prince Takumi and Prince Ryoma, but with the entire force of Nohr and his Siblings, they'd be able to take them down easily.

They'd be as challenging as cockroaches. Simply one stomp of your boot or a stab of a decently sharp dagger, and they'd be gone.

But Leo... he had to hesitate. He just had to have these feelings overrun his actions, and it cost him the possible win of this war.

Princess Hinoka... she seemed like a fiery woman. Determined and strong. The Steel Naginata she wielded was stunning, wrapped in red and orange ribbons to complement its owner. She held a strong fire of protection in her burnt amber eyes as she stood next to Corrin, the same look that Camilla held in her own eyes if Corrin so much as said "He hurt me!" to the purple-haired girl, heads would fly.

He hesitated because Princess Hinoka reminded him of Camilla. It made him gulp thickly, knowing that Warrior Princess wasn't on his side.

Princess Sakura. Everything about her screamed innocence as she observed that encounter with tears threatening to spill from her eyes. The healing rod she carried was elegant, being only an ivory color with silver and golden lining. It had cherry pink charms dangling from the ends, and it helped to add to the innocent look of the young girl. He felt the immense care for Corrin oozing from her as she stood there, and it made his heart ache as his mind wandered to Elise, his baby sister, who felt the same cair for the silver-haired female.

Would... would Princess Sakura and Elise get along? If there was another world where they all fought on the same side, would the two of them see eye-to-eye, or would they even talk?

Knock knock knock.

Leo sighed, prying his head away from his desk and looking towards his door with zero enthusiasm.

"Leo. It's Xander."

Groaning, Leo just turned away from the door.

"..." He gave no response to the knocks of his Brother.