Forbidden Chapter Eight

Sooo... Heheh... Uhm, hi. Do you... come here often?

UGH, OK, I know, I haven't updated this for you guys in a very very long time. And I sincerely hope you can forgive me for that. Because not only am I ATTEMPTING to make it up to you by giving you a BRAND NEW CHAPTAH!!!

BUT, I am also sacrificing my GED Education for you all right now. I have Classes in an hour.

My Love goes deep for you all.

No... No, not in that way.... *Sigh*

===================================================

Leo ran his fingers through his hair, the rough metal of the Gauntlets scraping slightly against his scalp. He took a seat at the Mahogany Desk in his Room, and he was a bit surprised to see that the Fireplace still had a Strong, Burning Flame inside.

He sighed, crossing his arms and resting his chin on his desk.

He kinda got himself in a Mess, didn't he? With this whole 'I met a Dragon and she's outstanding, but she's still a dragon, so it's very much a Problem' Situation.

A Firm Knock broke him out of his Silent Contemplation, and he quickly sat up, turning towards the door.

"You may Enter." Leo called out, sounding as firm as he hoped he did.

The Silver Knob on his Door turned quickly, and the large, Oak Door creaked open.

His Oldest Brother, Xander, stepped in, bringing a Sense of Commandment and Honor with him as he closed the door firmly behind him.

"Leo. I wish to speak with you if you'll pardon my Invasiveness..."

Leo shook his head slightly. "I lend my ear, Brother. What is it?"

Xander let out a Stress-filled Sigh, and Leo could sense that something was really pulling at the edges of Xander's Mind, begging the Crown Prince to let it into his Conscious.

"I must speak with you about Father."

Leo tilted his head slightly, hearing his Brother's Concern practically pouring from his voice at the mere mention of the Nohrian King. "Father? What about him?"

Xander clasped his hands into tight fists and covered his mouth, slowly beginning to pace back and forth in front of Leo's Bed.

"His words have been concerning me, as of late. I've often found him mumbling to himself late into the nights, and he's been issuing the most Worrisome of Commands to me."

Leo frowned deeply. "Such as...?"

Xander sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose, closing his eyes tightly.

"He commanded that I take a Small Army and go off to slay a Dragon that is supposedly terrorizing the Northern Mountains between Hoshido and Nohr. He claimed that Local Villages in that Area were complaining and worried about it... But when I looked at all of Claims that have come in recently, a Dragon Report was among none of them. The most Troublesome One was a Bandit Fort that had taken refuge near Cheve."

Leo's Heart tightened and he could feel himself begin to sweat.

Father already knew about (Y/n).

"A... Dragon?" Leo asked cautiously, afraid to make his Brother suspicious.

"Yes, precicely," Xander continued to speak, not even breaking rhythm.

"Yet Dragons no longer exist..." Xander muttered to himself, staring intently at Leo's Maroon Flooring. Sighing, Xander looked up towards the window where (Y/n) was, a Dragon, just minutes ago. "I'm starting to fear for him. I worry that the Stresses of the Crown and War are falling hard upon him, and that is making him delusional. Perhaps even Psychotic..."