Forbidden Chapter Three

I'm super sorry for the lack of updates, guys =( I've been having some pretty personal problems going on right now and it's left me Emotionally, Mentally, and Physically Drained.

But, I'm sure you guys aren't here to listen to my Personal Problems. You guys are here for Leo =3 So don't let me stop you!

==============================================

Tousled, Blonde Hair was all that was seen belonging to a living being on the Enormous King-Sized Bed, underneath a mass of Black and Purple Blankets. Blackened Skies stretched across the horizon outside, leaving the lands covered in an inky black color. The Door to the Young Mage's Room cracked open slightly, and a Young Girl with Blonde Pigtails popped in, the Hair reaching her hips, even with the hairstyle she had. Elise blinked a few times, looking at Leo's Bed.

"Leo?" She whispered, slowly walking into his room and closing the door behind her. No response. She walked forward, inching closer and closer to Leo's Bed. Reaching the edge of his bed, she crawled onto his bed and reached her hand out towards him. (She's kinda tiny and Leo's Bed is HUGE. And since Leo likes to sleep in the middle of the bed.... You get the idea.) Reaching out to shake his shoulder, she stopped when something near Leo's Still-Sleeping Form caught her eye. Turning her head, she saw the Book that Leo had taken out of the Grand Library last night. Her eyes switched back and forth between Leo and the Book.

Well... Maybe one look into that Book wouldn't hurt...

She carefully slid it from Leo's Form and ran her gloved fingers over the pages. Why was Leo looking for something like this in the first place? She remembered Leo saying that he heard some people talking about it, and just got curious about it... Bright, Purple Eyes scanned down the pages, reading each word intently, never daring to go past the pages that the book was left open on. By the looks of it, Leo didn't get very far into the Book last night. It was pretty late when he stormed out of the Library with it...

'The Cause of their Disappearance was entirely unknown. Perhaps it was one of the Wills of Naga that they leave the Mortals behind, disappearing without so much as a trace. Many people believe that the Servants of Naga still watch over the Mortals, but away from the Mortals Prying Eyes. Perhaps they observe in the high mountains between Nohr and Hoshido, or in the Woods of the Forlorn, where none dare to enter. Maybe they observe not in this world at all, but instead in an entirely different world, a world that was never meant to be seen by others except for Naga and her Servants. However, due to the Major Lack of Information that Scholars have on the Servants, we're only left to Speculate and to Wonder. Creating Wild Theories and Crazy, Tall Tales.'

Elise sighed, her eyes wide with wonder. Why she had never taken this book and dove into all it had to share before, she didn't know. Maybe it's because the Cover wasn't that Eye-Catching? Elise temporarily stowed her thoughts away, biting her lip. Leo said he overheard this from some people talking... But by the sounds of it, very VERY few people knew what these things were. It was definitely confusing to Elise. Was her Brother hiding something from her? Shaking her head, she slid the book back where it previously was in Leo's Lap, and finally shook her Brother's Shoulder.

"Leeooo..."

A Raspy Groan was heard from underneath the Horde of Purple and Black, the tuft of Blonde Hair at the Top disappearing underneath the Blankets.

"Leeoo, it's morning!" Elise spoke, her hands behind her back, trying to add as much cheer to her voice as possible. No response was heard from the lump on the bed.

Putting her hands on her hips and puffing her cheeks in annoyance, Elise spoke up again.

"Leo, don't make me get Camilla."