Forbidden Chapter Six

My 3DS Broke.

I can't play Fire Emblem Fates anymore until I get a new one.

I want to fucking cry.

==================================================

Hours had unknowingly passed.

Even though the Mystical Pool had done its job on Leo's Shoulder a long time ago, he didn't head anywhere. He stayed in that Dark Cave with (Y/n), even as the Day became even darker, signaling the Time of Night. He did as she had asked him to when they first met, he told her of all that had happened in the World in his Lifetime, telling her of all Current and Past Events that he knew of. He expected her to Exclaim in Disgust or not even believe his Stories and Tales. But she didn't. Instead, she simply stared at Leo as he spoke with Wide, Wonder-Infused Large (E/c) Eyes, listening to everything that he said with Full Attention. She listened when he even told her about Xander, Camilla, and Elise, even saying that it would be fascinating to meet them all someday. Her head quickly shot up as she looked at Leo with Shock-Filled Eyes over what he had just said.

"Hoshido and Nohr are Sworn Enemies now?!"

A Strained Sigh came from Leo. "Yes. My... My Father, King Garon, is the one who unleashed a Full-On War upon Hoshido quite recently. However, I know his Intentions for War against the Sun-Basking Country stretch back a long way." He could practically feel her confusion. "And how long has this been?" Leo let out a Sigh of Thought, leaning against (Y/n) again. "I know this Hatred between the Countries has been going on since long before my Birth, but the Desire for War from my Father has been happening since I was Young, no older that 3 Years of Age. It truly started when a Child from Hoshido was kidnapped by my Father..." Leo frowned deeply at the Thought of his Adopted Sister.

"Corrin."

Leo's Head snapped in her Direction, with Wide Eyes. "H-How do you know of Corrin?!"

A Light Chuckle came from (Y/n) at Leo's Bewildered Form, and Leo could've sworn she was Smiling. "Calm yourself, Leo. I'm not in Allegiance with Hoshido. But Dragons are very Aware of the Thoughts of Others around them, especially when they are Thoughts of Distress or Major Emotion." She looked at Leo, the Previous Smile that Leo thought was there now completely gone. "And I feel Anger and Betrayal practically Oozing from your Pores at the Thought of her." (Y/n) laid her head down, staring at Leo calmly. "It would be too much for me to ask about her, wouldn't it?"

Leo let out a Shiver-Filled Sigh, casting his eyes down towards the Thick Water that he had been Submerged in for the Past Few Hours. "No... You wanted to know everything, and you saved my Life. I'll tell you about her." She lifted her head slightly, sensing this Discomfort and Unease within Leo. "Leo, you don't--"

"No. I need to get this off my Chest before I become a Coward and Seclude this within me again. I leave it up to you if you want to Listen, but I need to speak my mind."

(Y/n) simply let out a Small Sigh and lowered her head, laying her Jaw down upon her Large Clawed Feet again. Leo looked up towards the Rocky Ceiling and Sighed, trying his hardest to not let his emotions overcome his being.

"Corrin, like you figured out, was the Child that King Garon kidnapped from Hoshido using a Ploy to Lure King Sumeragi, the Previous Hoshidan King, into a Deadly Trap. King Garon told King Sumeragi that he wished to meet in Cheve to procure a Declaration of Peace. However... Instead of being met fairly by King Garon, King Sumeragi was only met with an Ambush of Arrows."

Leo swallowed away the Lump in his Throat, trying to search for the Strength to continue on.

"I wasn't there when it happened. I was merely a Young Child in the Security and Safety of Castle Krackenburg.  However, my Older Brother and Older Sister, Xander and Camilla, were there. They witnessed King Sumeragi jump in front of the Young Girl that was Corrin and protect her from the Arrows. King Garon then took her away in front of her Older Sister and Older Brother, Prince Ryoma and Princess Hinoka. She was taken to the Castle and held Prisoner in the Dungeons for 3 Weeks. The Only Person allowed to go see her was King Garon while she was held down there. Then... I remember her coming up to me when I was little, which I'm assuming happened after all of that. I remembered her in a Torn and Stained Kimono that was practically falling off of her. King Garon told us that she was a Long-Lost Sister of Ours, taken from Nohr when she was an Infant. She went with it... She had lost her Memory. She didn't even remember King Sumeragi dying for her just Weeks previously. I... I don't know what King Garon did to her down there, but we all just kept our Mouths Shut and dealt with it."