Forbidden Chapter Two

I really hope I'm not making any of this seem Lame or Boring because this Story Idea to me is something that's sounded Amazing and Epic to me for Ages.

===============================================

Leo's mouth was agape in shock. He barely registered the sound of his horse snorting behind him while lowering its head to eat some Raindrop-Coated Grass. His head was spinning with this small amount of information that this Dragon had told him. A Servant of Naga? What even was that? And a Dragon around both Nohr and Hoshido was something that seemed so foreign, they weren't around for ages, thought to have died off or simply flown to another land. Yet there was one right here, standing in front of him. Well, kind of in front of him. She was a few meters away. "Any more questions, young one?" Yanked from his swirling thoughts, his Wide Eyes met with the Dragons Mystical (E/c) ones, blinking several times. "You... You're a...." Leo exhaled a shaky breath, disbelief still swirling in his mind, very evident in his eyes. "....Dragon...." A Feminine Laugh echoed in his Mind, causing him to involuntarily flinch. "Did that just register in your mind? Oh, you're a rather amusing one." Leo frowned, her (F/c) Scales shimmering brightly under the Recently Freed Moonlight. "But... How are you alive?! The Rest of your Kind disappeared ages ago!" She raised her head, looking down at Leo's Bewildered Form. "Indeed we did. But with a Race as Ferocious as us Dragons, you didn't expect us to just vanish without a Trace, did you?" She lowered her head, becoming Eye-Level with Leo, an almost smirk playing on her Dragon Features. He gulped nervously at her closeness, a cold sweat forming on his forehead. "And I so happen to be the Trace that they left behind. I hope you weren't expecting much, Young One." Leo let out a shaky sigh, his mind still not believing what his eyes were clearly seeing. "But, do tell me..." She muttered out, grabbing Leo's Attention once more.

Raising her head to its full height once more, she looked down at Leo. "I've told you my Name and even what I am. Yet I know nothing of you, only that I can Feel the very Power of the Dusk Dragon emanating off of you. Tell me, just who are you, child?" Blinking a few times, he thought to himself that it was rather odd to see a Dragon that acted so behaved and proper, yet the tales told to him when he was young all said that the Dragons were Ferocious, Feral Beasts, not even daring to communicate with Humans. Yet this one was Communicating with him right now. It went against all Leo was ever told about them. "U-Uhh..." Leo cursed himself at his inability to speak, mentally slapping himself. "I... I am Leo. I'm the Youngest Crown Prince of the Kingdom of Nohr, the Kingdom that rules over this Part of the Land." (Y/n) widened her eyes, seeming to be amused by Leo's Response. "Hmm! Whatever has given me the Divine Blessing to meet with the New Generation of Royalty from Nohr?" She lowered her head, symbolizing as best of a Bow as her Body could muster. "A Kingdom I had long thought to have been Wiped Out. It pleases me to know that such a Proud Kingdom is still in High Reign!" Leo frowned to himself. A Proud Kingdom? He wasn't so sure... Retracting from her Bow, (Y/n) stood at full height once more, a smile etched onto her Scaled Features. "I've got a request for you, Young Prince." Leo looked up at her, confusion weaved in his frowning face. "And... that would be...?" She turned away, walking towards the top of the Hill that was nearby, and turning back towards Leo, her large form casting a menacing shadow on the ground in front of Leo.

"I'm curious about you. I wish to know all I have missed from this world. So, I wish for you to come meet me again."  Leo's Eyes widened, thinking this was some sort of elaborate trap.

"But..."

Well. Leo spoke too soon.

"Words can be misleading, as I'm sure you're well aware. So, I must test you. Where I reside, is where only descendants of the Dawn and Dusk Dragons can find. So, if you are truly a Nohrian Royal, then you should be able to find me. If I don't see you again... Then it's such a shame. You were a rather interesting one. Do we have a Deal, Young Prince?"