La Bamba Rebelde

Such a hectic past 2 days. My feet hurt my back hurt and I'm not eating well. 

So I think this girl at school secretly hates me but just pretends to be nice. She's so nice that I don't know at all what's going on so therefor I can't be rude to her.
I told y'all about that asshole guy that yelled at me and my friend and called us incompetent? Well she is his girlfriend and she backs him in EVERYTHING. He literally claims he does everything when it's always been the women around him doing everything. Like what has he done all semester? nothing its mostly his girlfriend. 
I thought I didn't like her because when we got in our fight she was backing him in everything and agreeing with everything he was saying as well as laughing at us and saying its true that we are incompetent. After that tussle I never spoke to him again but because we are in the same club I found it easier to talk to her than to talk to him. 
I offered her something yesterday and she said no and I insisted but she flat out said no and that kind of made me feel bad so now I'm analyzing our interactions. I know they had a very strong bond but she deserves better. Everyone knows it too they know that he need her more than she needs him. I don't want to concern myself with them anymore but it just pisses me off seeing him talk and take all the goddamn credit for the work of women. 

I love the people I've met through this club but he has been the worst person I have ever met, he's an asshole and everything that comes out of his mouth is complete shit. AND what bothers me the most, what pisses me off the most is the fact that everyone like him!Everyone thinks he does soooo much that he is always fighting for us when in reality he just talks more than he acts and boy does he talk.

Eh anyways I'm sick of it.