[24] D-Dad..?

"How can I help you two?"

I froze up stuttering and barely speaking. I tried to talk but nothing came out! I felt like my body had melted down into a puddle. Tom put his hand on my shoulder and talked for me seeing as the man was becoming spectacle.

"Sir, it's about your family..." I said.

"Wait are you the ones who called me?"

"Y-Yes.."

He paused for a moment and by looks in his eyes his whole life flashed before him.

"Come in...."

We slowly walked inside I looked around and instantly dejavú hit me. The walls the ceiling the carpet felt so familiar...

"Y/N?" Tom said ushering me to the couch seeing as I was lost in the memories.

Keith was exactly the same as I remembered him. My parents had me once they got married so my mother and him were always quite young. They were only 24 after all..

"So.. What is it then...." Keith stated finally looking up.

"W-We have news about your family..." I stuttered.

"You two are quite young to be getting information like this.."

"If it makes you feel any better sir, I am a trained actor and I got this information from someone else.. Since I had the connections I tracked you down..." Tom said.

"No wonder I recognized you.." he said slowly.

His tone was low and seemed like he wanted to smile but just couldn't.

"As.. I was saying... Mr. L/N, I have news on your family.. Jillian L/N and your two children.." I said.

"Please just say it.. I can't bear the waiting.."

"Jillian L/N, has passed away.. She was shot in the London Airport during the shooting..." Tom said.

"I knew it was a horrible Idea to see those.... H-Holland's..? Wait.. You're Tom Holland! That's how you know this!" Keith said raising his voice and pointing his finger at Tom.

"Sir please calm down!" Tom said.

"No! You were there! You didn't even think to tell me that she was gone until NOW!" Keith yelled.

"Sir! There is a perfectly good explanation!"

"No! There is no excuse!"

"DAD!" I yelled at him.

"D-Dad..?" Keith stuttered.

Tom grabbed my shoulder and sat me down along with himself and Keith followed.

"Why... Didn't you tell me sooner......" My Dad said on the verge of tears.

"I had no way to contact you.." I said the first tear rolling from my face.

"Is Joan ok.." He said softly.

I nodded my head before we both stood up and hugged for what seemed like forever.

"Oh look at you.. Your gorgeous..." My dad said looking down at me with a smile.

Tom sat on the couch like the awkward third wheel.

"Come.. Let's uh make some tea... You guys like that right?" My Dad said looking more and more nervous about yelling earlier.

"Of course.." I smiled. "We have a lot to talk about.."

-

"Oh my god stop.. That's not how we make tea in Britain.." I said taking control of the kettle.

Sometimes I would look up at Tom and he had a smug smile on his face as we were having this small family bonding moment, but this time he was looking down at his phone.

"Tom you ok?" I said seeing as he was becoming more and more focused.

"I don't know.." Tom said not even looking up at me.

"W-Whats wrong..?" I said approaching him.

"I-It's nothing.. Honestly I should tall you later it's more of a surprise!" Tom said with a lightened mood.

"Uh.. Ok!" I said walking back to the kitchen after seeing a glimpse of a news type website he was on. Maybe he got or lost a part? Maybe one of his friends was on the news?

My Dad carefully grabbed the kettle and I grabbed three cups and we carefully set it down.

I explained everything.

When I say everything I mean

Everything.

_____________________________
Word Count : 666 ;)