[1] Years Ago...

"Come Y/N..." My mother said lifting her hand out to me.

I grabbed onto her hand only grasping 4 fingers because I was only 9 years old at the time. We had traveled so far just to see a show, 'Billy Elliot'. It was well worth the trip. My mother was friends with the choreographer of the play my mother had gone abroad to England for Choreography school! Her and Peter Darling even choreographed the schools annual Romeo and Juliet play. I remember the day so vividly. It was summer of 2008! We had just finished watching the play. My mom had my little 4 year old brother on her hip and me in hand as I dragged behind her. She opened the door to backstage and there was a huge room full of gymnastics mats and stage sets. My mother ran up and hugged Peter and there were a wonderful few Hellos! and How are yous!

"Aw this must be your beautiful daughter!" Peter said pointing at me.

"Yes it is!" My mother said with a smile.

Peter crouched down to my height and said, "Love, over there are two twin boys.. There brother was on stage why don't you go meet them?" Peter patted my back and I ran over to them.

"Hi there, I'm Y/N.. I'm 9 an that's my mom over there" I said.

"That's cool!" One of them said. "I'm Harry, I'm 9!"

"And I'm Sam, I'm 9 tooo!" The other said.

"You sound funny.." Harry said.

"Harry she's from a far away place! Mum told us about the Mer-cans remember!" Sam said.

"Yea I'm Americann" I said stressing the last N.

We all started giggling excessively for no reason. I always started a good laugh when I was little.

"Boys who is this?" A woman came and asked, she had a little one on her hip as well just like my mom!

"It's Y/N!" Sam said.

"She's 9" Harry added on.

"She's also an Mer-can!" Sam said.

"Hi.." I said and giggled.

"Well sent you just the cutest thing!!" She said patting me on the head.

"Where's your mum at?" She asked me.

"She's over there with my brother!" I said with a small giggle.

She immediately walked over and started talking with Peter and my mother. She placed their little brother on the floor with mine and they started playing together as well.

"You wanna be best friends!" Sam asked.

"Yeah!" I said.

"Can you be my best friend tooo?" Harry asked.

"Mhmmm!" I said nodding my head.

Both of the mothers ran over to us once they were done talking to Peter.

"Y/N Darling! We're going to the Hollands house for tea!" My mom said.

"Yayyyy!" We all skipped around shouting.

"Mum what's going on?" A new voice said.

"Tom! Dear! The L/N's are coming over for tea..." Harry and Sam's mom said.

"Hi..." I walked up to him and said. "I'm Y/N!"

"Nice to meet you..?" Tom said with confusion.

"Aw come on now lets go! Follow us I'll get the car!" Harry and Sam's Mom said.

My family got into the car. The emptiness of the passengers seat to the side of my mom still haunted my family.. It had only been a year since he left to another place like mom said to me.

_____________________________

Word count : 566