[15] I'll be fine!

To all of you haters or whatever you want to call yourselves! I'm here to talk about Y/N! She is not any of my brothers girlfriend or Harrison's girlfriend.. She is a family friend who lives with us..! She has been here for 3 years and just recently she started to get into the modeling business! She is a fragile person so don't hurt her or I will break your face.. -Tom

Tom's beautiful Instagram post had caught the attention of all of his fans and I couldn't believe what I was dealing with the day after!

"816,940 followers?" Sam stuttered.

"That's super specific but.. Apparently so...!" Mrs. Holland said setting a plate with toasted bread on it.

"I-It's really no big deal guys..." I said.

"When Anthony Mackie starts following you it becomes a big deal!" Sam said scrolling through his phone.

"Anthony Mackie?! The Falcon!!" I said leaning in over Sam's shoulder peeking at his phone.

"I can't wait for the next Captain America movie!!" Joan said with a huge smile.

"Lucky..." Paddy said.

"Well Chris Hemsworth already followed you so...." Sam said.

"That's only because he worked with Tom for the past year!" I said.

"Heart of the Sea was it?" Joan said.

"There's not even a trailer out yet with Tom in it!" Paddy said.

"Let's just wait till Tom and Harry get home! They'll be ecstatic..!" Sam said.

"Harry absolutely.. Tom not sure because he has all sorts of Co-Stars following him.. But if he's feeling extra nerdy he'll explode.." I said walking over to the trash bin and throwing out my empty plastic plate.

---

"TOM, HARRY! You won't believe this!!" I heard Joan scream from downstairs.

I dug myself deeper into my bed in caution of how they were going to react. Out of all 8 of us Tom and Harry were the most celebrity crazy. I eventually found myself on the floor of my room drowning in blankets from my bed. I quickly got up and threw my blankets on my bed again and hid under the bed like a frail child.

Why was I hiding? I had no idea honestly.. Maybe because I wanted to scare them! Or maybe I wanted to see Tom scream! Just so it would lighten the heat about the whole Anthony Mackie thing.

"Y/N.." Tom said rushing into the room.

I held my breath and shortened my gasps for air in an attempt to stay hidden.

"Harry she's not in here!" Tom yelled down the hallway.

I heard a creak on Tom's bed like he had laid down. I immediately went back to my normal breathing pattern seeing as he was probably distracted by his phone. I was laying straight under the bed with my head and feet the same way they would be if I was on top. I quickly peeked out of the skirt and realized that it wasn't Tom on the bed, but Tessa.

"Mind if I join you..?" Tom said quietly lifting up the skirt of the bed.

"Holy Shit! Tom that's not funny!!" I said.

"Keep your voice down or they'll find us!" Tom said quietly but sternly.

"Why are you hiding again?" I smirked.

"Because Y/N.. I just got cast in a new role and everyone is freaking out.." Tom whispered.

"What?" I said. "But didn't you just return from America with Harrison, from your Heart of the Sea filming?"