[4] One of us!

"I'm coming.. I'm coming... You guys have caused Mrs.Holland enough trouble.." I stated shuffling down the hallway.

The house was pretty small considering it only had 4 rooms including the master bedroom. Each room had two twin beds each, other than Mrs. and Mr. Hollands room. One of the rooms was shared between Sam and Harry, the other Joan and Paddy, and the last Tom and Myself. Tom was gone a lot so the room was technically mine. It had been a month since he auditioned for "Heart of the Sea" he hasn't come back since. It had seemed like only yesterday when the event happened... But it had been 4 whole years! I was 17 now.. along with Sam and Harry. Joan was 12 and Tom was a entire 20 years old.

"What are you two fighting about now" I said leaning against the doorway.

"He needs to stay on his side of the room!" Paddy said.

"He should stay on his side of the room!" Joan said.

"Ok, look you two.. Have you ever heard the American saying, Walls make better neighbors?" I asked.

"Yeahhh" Joan said.

"What does that mean Y/N??" Paddy asked.

"It means if you have a wall you can keep out of each others space and become closer friends," I explained.

"Stop being inspirational!" Paddy said sticking his tongue out.

"Yeah you sound like mom!" Joan said also sticking his tongue out before he put it back in his mouth and his eyes started watering.

"Joan.." I stuttered.

"I'm... I'm sorry..." Joan said.

Paddy immediately wrapped his arms around Joan. I just stood there my eyes starting to water as well.... It's been 4 years since it all happened..... Mrs.Holland, who had apparently been behind us for some time, rested her hand on my shoulder.

"Come.. All of you... Breakfast is up.." Mrs. Holland said.

(F/C - Fav condiment like butter or Jam)

We all headed to the ground floor of the house. Many slices of toast were out on the counter. I quickly grabbed one plate out of the 5 on the counter. I grabbed some F/C and spread it on it. Paddy, Joan, and I sat down at the table. Little Tessa sat at the bottom of my chair waiting for someone to drop something as I pet her with my feet.

"Sam! Harry! Get down here!" Mrs. Holland yelled up the stairs.

"I'm downstairs!" Harry yelled from the front room.

"Sam?!" Mrs. Holland yelled again.

"Right here.." Sam said strolling into the kitchen.

Sam came over to the table. He must have noticed my tear stained eyes and ran over to me.

"Y/N.. What happened..." Sam said hugging my shoulders.

"Just.... Mom.." I said trying not to cry again.

"Hey we're here for you..." Sam said.

I knew this and knew it well. They had always been here for me and Joan through the 4 years here.

"Great news! Jolly good news!" Harry bolted out of the front room stating.

Sam released his arms and went towards the kitchen. Hopefully the news Harry had would help my downed mood.

"I just got off the Telly and..." He paused for a dramatic effect. "Tom's coming back!"

"No way!" Paddy said with delight.

"That's awesome!!" Joan laughed.

"About time.." Sam stated.

"He's getting on a flight later today!" Harry stated.

"Well he'll be back tomorrow at that rate.." Mrs. Holland said.

Tessa scurried around the room at the single mention of Tom. I kept nodding my head along to the conversation. Sure it was good news! But Tom never really.. talked to me unless needed...

"Hey Y/N..? Wanna come with me to pick him up from the airport?" Harry asked.

"No.. No thanks..." I stuttered.

"You know he stopped offering to take you places because you always say no..." Paddy said ignorantly.

"He wanted to take you to America last month you know..." Sam said.

"Ok.. I'm done...." I said standing up and walking up stairs.

"Boys! You know she's been traumatized since the incident!" I heard Mrs. Holland say faintly from a distance.

I wanted to yell back and say it wasn't true but it was.. I have forbidden myself to get close to glass.. Every time Tom asks me to come with him I decline.. I groaned and face planted into my pillow..  Tessa who had lightly followed behind jumped up on Tom's bed and wagged her tail as someone entered the room.

"Sam.. Why are you here..." I said seeing as Sam was peering in on me

"Your my best friend... It's my job to make sure your ok.." Sam said walking over to my bed and sitting on me.

"Ugh you arse!" I said trying to push him off.

"Is that a British cuss word I hear?" Sam giggled.

"N-No!" I stuttered.

"One of us!" Harry yelled from his room.

"One of us!" Sam laughed.

"God you two are the worst!" I said finally pushing Sam off of me.

Sam laughed again and left the room. I put my head down for like 2 minutes and I fell asleep..

---

"Y/N!" Joan yelled busting into my room.

I groaned and put my face into my pillow.

"Harry took a picture of you and.. your umm... famous.." Joan stated.

"WHAT!?" I yelled bolting up from my bed.

"They told me not to tell y-!" Joan started before Sam came in and tackled Joan to the ground and ticked him.

"SAM! HARRY!" I shouted getting out of bed.

"I didn't do anything!" Harry yelled from the doorway.

"That's not what your Instagram says!" Joan said with giggling in between.

"Ugh just gimme your phone!" I said.

"Why don't you get your own Instagram, huh?!" Harry said with a snotty tone.

"I will!" I said trying to one up him.

As I was making an account I realized. He just tricked me into making an account...

I got over making the account and found the picture. It was just a simple picture of me sleeping.. With 89K likes?!?

"HOW FAMOUS ARE YOU HARRY?!" I asked.

"TOM LIKED IT!" Sam explained.

"Tom.. Liked it?" I asked.

"Yeah there's like 1 million people who want to be his wife.." Harry said.

"Your popular Y/N!" Paddy said walking in realizing he was late to the party.

"Y/N C'mon! Let's take some more pictures! You could make money off of this!" Sam said.

"But what if people don't... Like me.." I asked.

"We like you!" Paddy said.

"Who cares if they do or not..." Harry said.

"Fine.. I'll give it a try.." I said.
_____________________________

Word count - 1108