[7] Heh...

(F/S - Favorite Soda)

I stirred around the straw in my (F/S) and took some occasional sips. The Cafe was quiet and mostly empty other than an elderly couple that sat in the corner. It was 11:30, and the lunch rush came at 12:30..

"You need a refill?" Sam asked me.

"It's only half full ya doof.." I stated confused at his assumption.

"What can I get you all to order?" The waitress asked coming back for our food orders.

(F/L - Favorite Lunchmeal)

"I'll have (F/L)... If you have that.." I said hopefully.

"We do! What about the rest of you?" She asked.

"I'll have.. that too..." Sam stuttered.

"Me too," Tom said.

"Dude what is up with you two.. The Tomato and Bazil sandwiches are to die for!" Harry stated.

"Ok I'll be back with your food in a bit.." The waitress said running off towards the back.

"How long do you bet it's gonna take this time?" I said with a slight laugh.

"Half and hour?" Sam chuckled.

"How about 1 hour?" Tom laughed along as well.

"No.. Two hours..!" Harry stated giggling.

"S-Stop! They're looking at us.." Tom said.

We looked over at the cook who was giving us strange looks.

"Is she mad or what..?" Sam asked.

"Let's just hope she's mad.." Tom said putting the hat on.

"Good idea.." I stuttered.

"Here's your.. food..." The waitress stuttered.

She wasn't the same waitress from before. It had only been 10 minutes so all of our bets were off.

"She knows.." Sam muttered under his breath.

"Just be thankful all of England doesn't know.." I chuckled.

Tom occasionally looked up at me since we were sitting across from each other. Sam accidentally bumped my arm once or twice. Everyone was quiet.

"So.. Y/N..." Harry stated.

"Yeah?" I asked after finishing what was in my mouth.

"Harrison is coming tomorrow... Harrison Osterfeild.." Harry stated.

I knew Harrison sounded familiar.. Er Harri S0n..

"H-Here's your check.." The stuttering waitress from before abruptly came up and said.

"Thanks.." I said looking up at her giving a smile.

"D-Do.. You mind if I get a picture.." She stuttered.

"Yes actually... We would like to come back to Ava's Cafe more so having this place be known to people that we come here wouldn't be all that nice..." Sam blurted out.

"Maybe another time.." I said with a warm smile putting myself in front of Sam.

"O-Of course!" She said and scurried off to the kitchen.

"I've got the bill.." Tom said finally looking up from the ground.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Y/N he's got more money than he could ask for at this point.." Harry stated.

"Haha! When you put it like that I seem like a celebrity.." Tom said.

"Shut up Tom.. You are a celebrity.." Sam said laughing.

"C'mon let's go home.. I miss Tessie.." Tom said.

---

"Hello?" I jolted awake from my bed to see a extremely confused Harrison.

"Oh.. Y/N... Hi.." Harrison stuttered.

"Hi..." I said.

"Do you know where Tom is?" He asked.

"Last time I saw him was yesterday... We both had photoshoots and I haven't seen him since we split up after lunch.." I stated.

We both looked over at his bed to see a sleepy Tessa in deep sleep on his bed.

"Try turning a few lights on downstairs in sure he's just on the couch or something.." I said laying back down.

"Heh... Should have checked there first.." He said.

"How did you get in..? If I might ask.." I pondered.

"Tom gave me a key.." He said swirling the little chain around his finger.

Harrison left for downstairs and I had a few moments in peace before it was again interrupted.

(For anyone who missed it Y/NN is Your Nickname)

"Y/NN..?" A drowsy, tired Joan stumbled into the room and said.

"Aw cmon bud.." I said scooting over in my bed giving him room next to me.

"T-Thanks.." He said falling right back asleep.

We didn't have the greatest relationship when we were younger but we have grown closer ever since that day. Sure, he might be a bother but he needs me just like I need him. We both came to realize that after a year here in our new lives..

"Tess.." I mumbled calling her over.

Tessa came over and jumped over on my bed snuggling in between our legs. It was a great morning.. That's for sure.
_____________________________

Word count : 758