"Well let's get you ready." she clapped her hands twice, just like my mom always did.

"Okay." I said and walked to the closet, I grabbed my blue dress and a pair of flats that matched the dress.

I quickly changed, and went back to where Mali was seated.

"Beautiful, now makeup." She took a bag out of her purse but I stopped her before she could open it.

"I got this." I smiled and took out the mascara and eyeliner Calum bought me earlier. I carefully applied them and smiled at the result.

Mali was still there, texting.

"Well?" I smiled.

She looked up and looked back to her phone. "I think you still need more makeup but you still look beautiful." she smiled and stood up. "Now, I've got to tell Calum."

She left the room and soon enough, Luke walked in.

"Stay away from Mali." he said.

"Why?" I asked and sat on the bed.

"She's not who you think you are. She- she's dangerous. Please stay away from her." he pleaded.

"Yeah, I will." I said.

"You look beautiful by the way."

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Just don't tell Calum I said anything, okay?" I nodded.

"Good." he kissed my forehead and left the room.

I sighed. I don't want to do this. I don't want to pretend I'm happy when I'm not. I'm dying here with Calum, or at least that's what I'm making myself think. A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts, once again.

"Hey," Calum peeked his head through the door. "You ready?"

I stood up from the bed and walked to where he was standing.

"You look amazing," he smiled.

"Thank you." I said, barely smiling.

"We might as well just fuck." he winked.

"You might as well shut up." I smiled and walked out of the room.

I sighed and the smile that was plastered on my face was gone.

"What's wrong?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I don't think I can do this, you know." he sighed.

"Yes you can. Please. Don't do it for me, do it for Michael."

"I'll try." I smiled.

He kissed my forehead, just like Luke did earlier.

"Thank you." he smiled and held my hand. I flinched at the sudden contact, but let it slip since Mali was watching us.

"No problem."

~*~

"Okay, relax." he played with my hand and traced circled on my hand with his thumb.

"I'm relaxed." I said.

"I can't believe you've been seeing each other since you were thirteen and sixteen and we didn't know anything about it."

"I just didn't want to look like a softie."

"What about the one night stands?" Mali asked.

"Lies."

"But I've seen like two."

"Okay just two. I was sad when we broke up, and you know the rest." Calum was getting tired of Mali asking questions, and so was I.