Chapter 1

Why have you done this? Why is it... every time your darkened, emotionally scarred brown eyes meet mine, or when I hold your dainty lightly trembling hand in my own, two urges arise and clash, putting my mind into a maddening whirl. One side of me wants to put a nice image in your head to distract you from what chaos goes on in your mind, and the other wants to see you fall apart. I just want to drink you, break you... and see how you take it as I do this. I want to absorb you.

Last night, for the first time in longer than I can remember, I allowed another's embrace. Your embrace...

I brought out your fantasy; I made it real.

At first, you were frightened. You were unsure. It was completely new and you had this feeling you'd never experience that in your life. Ohh, how much I enjoy your fear, Addison. You spin my world with pure unbelievably tasty ecstasy every time your heart races with it and the jumbled mess of thoughts running through your head is the icing on this beautiful cake of ours.

I wouldn't allow a second of hesitation from you. When you feel this way, I can taste you're begging for me to take control, and I listen to your pleas.

How you couldn't believe the way I slammed you against that shower wall. I loved your protest. I scared you. You tried pushing me away and I fought against you. I slipped my hand behind your neck and grabbed it, pulling your face close to mine while I pinned your other hand to the wall. You're playing games with me. I knew you wanted it. You seem to have a habit of forgetting that I can see what you see, know what you know, and feel what you feel.

"It's just you and me, Addison." I huskily purred against your lips.

Your eyes were big and you were shaking. You turned your head, weeping at the thought that I would possibly hurt you and all the memories, all the voices in your head from the realm, were running wild in your mind again. So many horrible thoughts pounded away at you. You wanted one good thing to come and take it all away. Just one good thing.

I couldn't help but smile at you as if cooing over your behavior. Every thought, every sound, every moment. You are so beautiful to me.

I ran my nose along your neck, smelling you and savoring this time we shared. "I will mend your broken mind. I made you this promise."

"Mend my broken mind-? How could you!" You wept.

"Remember me, Addison. Remember how you ran to me all those times." I slowly licked your neck and pulled your hair, forcing your head to gently hit the wall. Your chest was moving so fast, and you jerked as I put the visions of how you always called for me, wishing for me to rescue you from the realm and Reuben himself. The dreams you had of me, and of us together. They all seem to override the other thoughts. You want to deny what you're seeing, but you know it's all true.

I quickly picked you up and you gasped so loudly in pain and shock when I suddenly squeezed your thighs around my waist so tightly I broke your skin and thrust inside you the first time. You whined and panted in my ear while I kept you there, holding you as I breathed lustfully over your neck.

"Atta girl..."

Blood started running past my fingers and the smell of it hitched my breathing slightly. You flinched as I opened my mouth over your neck and teasingly pinched your skin with my fangs. You knew I wanted to bite you right then. Frightened as you were, I heard it in your rapid beating heart and mind how you truly wished for it.

But no.

I was not going to allow this.

I then nuzzled my nose into your shoulder and spoke in a deep, predatory voice; "Painful? You believe this is painful?"