26. Finding A Way

Start from the beginning

"Yeah true, let's just pray that this guy knows something." Tommy said.

3:00 pm

"I see he still does Pleasure over Business." I said as we walked into his place.

"Clearly, but when you've done literally everything you can in the world I guess this is what you do." Tommy said.

"I guess, now where the hell is he?'' I asked, he had at least 10 women in his apartment.

"I'm guessing Bedroom." Tommy answered and so that's where we went surprisingly there was no girls in here. As soon as we opened the door he looked up at us.

"Wow I'm surprised you guys are still alive." He said.

"And your still looking pretty young." I said.

"I've done a few spells in the last century but I'm sure it'll catch up with me one day. How are you guys?" He asked.

"We've been better, we need your help." I answered.

"Let's step into my office then." He said and that's were went.

"Now what do you need my help with?" He asked as we sat down and he shut the door and walked over and took a seat himself, behind his desk.

"Well its been almost a whole week since we lost a few friends, specifically Lena Price." I started.

"That troubled child, what she do this time?" He asked.

''She turned off her humanity switch, after running into some old boyfriends. But before that there was a tomb opening and it opened a portal with it, that's how one of the ex's got out." I answered.

"Joseph?" He asked.

"Yeah and William, but William wasn't in the portal which must of meant that he wasn't dead all of these years." I answered.

"I could of told you that, now where's is Joseph?" He asked.

"Him and William are Dead." I answered, he was quite for a few seconds.

"Tell me about that portal." He said.

"We don't know much about it, other than Joseph somehow came back from the dead, it was like a door to the real world for him." I explained.

"Joseph was never dead, I placed him there." Henry said.

"Joseph died though." Tommy said.

"Not exactly, when Lena ripped his heart out. The vampire blood healed him a few days after she left, he found me and told me his intentions, so I set him up. That other world threw the portal, is where you go if your killed by a vampire or witch or if you are one as well. You don't go to heaven or hell." Henry explained.

"So he wasn't dead all of this time, is that why he got out of the portal. Because he wasn't dead?" I asked.

"Even the dead can get out, but the dead only have a 50% chance of getting out. When they are dead they grown weak, they have very little strength. So I don't know if the dead can really make it out or not." He answered.

"Okay well let's put that aside for now, we have something else that hopefully you can help us figure out." Tommy said.

"Our friend Dean Good, he's not a witch or a vampire but he has the strength of one somehow. We have no idea what he is." I explained.

"Good, as in the original founding family in Springfield?" He asked.

"Yeah." Tommy answered.

"Your right he's not a vampire or a witch, he's something else and only one person knows." He said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Lena, she was very close with the founding family's back then, if anyone knows it's her." He answered.

"Well she's in the portal, I threw her in there. I thought maybe it would get her to turn her humanity back on, I'm not sure if she did or not." I said.

"Well then." He mumbled.

"Is there a way to contact her?" Tommy asked.

"That's gonna take a lot of magic, I'd need at least 2 more witches. But it's not gonna give you a lot of time, 15 minutes tops and only 2 vampires can go threw." He answered.

"Well, will you come back to Springfield with us?" I asked.

"I don't know about that, I'm not even sure if I have enough energy to use my magic." He answered.

"Well you have 7 hours to rest up, let's go." I told him, if he doesn't wanna come willingly, I'll force him.

"Okay then, we can leave in one hour. I have something to take care of."