16. We Don't Have Much Time

Lena

Me and Roman were laying down in his bed. Just trying to relax for a little bit then I heard my phone ringing.

"It's Tommy." I told Roman and put it on speaker.

Tommy: Hey Lena we have a problem about the tomb.
Lena: What's going on?
Tommy:The tomb will be getting open on the next full moon.
Lena: That's in 2 days on Tuesday.
Tommy:I'm sorry Lena, there's nothing we can do. They took Seths father, I don't know how but he's missing.
Lena:How's Seth doing with all of this?
Tommy:He's hanging in there, we need you back at the house.

He hung up and Roman was obviously confused.

"What Tomb?" He asked.

"Roman there's still a lot you don't know about me and I don't have time to explain it right now. I have to go." I told him and I got out of bed and got dressed and left. I walked up the porch and went inside everyone was here, except April and Dean and obviously Roman.

"Have fun at Romans?" Tommy asked in a snobby tone.

"What happened?" I asked ignoring Tommy.

"Dads gone, he won't answer his phone he wasn't home last night. I don't know where he is and he would of called me or something if he was going out of town." Seth answered.

"Me and Helena should try to find Charlie, we know he can't be to hard to find." I suggested.

"Sure let's do that." Helena agreed.

"You guys be careful I'll stay here with them." Tommy said and me  and Helena left. We went straight to the bar where we originally found him and he was there playing bartender.

"Helena, Elizabeth, so glad you could join us." He said and I realized there was probably about 7 people in here other than us and they were all vampires except for one girl they were passing around and feeding off of her.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"Somewhere safe, I need him." Charlie answered.

"You shouldn't be doing this, bad things will happen." Helena said.

"I agree with that one, starting now bad things will happen." Charlie said and threw vervain in our faces. His friends grabbed us since we now are weakened. They hooked chains to our wrists and dragged us to the basement of the bar and Seths father was here as well tied up on the floor just like how we will end up.

"More privacy, more fun." Charlie said and he had a bottle of vervain still in his hands.

-------------------
Tommy

"Roman she never wanted you to know." I explained as I pretty much just told Roman everything about William and the tomb.

"I don't blame her for not wanting to tell me." He said. And my phone started ringing.

"Who is it?" Sara asked.

"It's Lena." I answered and put her on speaker.

Tommy: Lena, did you find him?
Charlie: Oh she found me but she's easily distracted right now. (Lena and Helena started screaming in the back round)
Tommy: Stop hurting them!
Charlie: You shouldn't of sent them to find me now that you did we are moving things up.

Charlie hung up the phone.

"Moving things up?" Roman asked.

"He must be talking about the tomb being opened." I answered.

"I thought they had to do it with a full moon?" Sara asked.

"No that's just the best time to use magic, it doesn't have to be done then." I answered.

"We have to find them, we can't let this happen." Seth quickly said.

"No shit, but I don't where they are, if there going to do it they'll be at the old church." I said.

"I know where it is." Seth said.

"We can't go just yet, we have to wait for the sun to go down though they won't do something like this in daylight." I said.

"Well we get ready to then and when it's time we go." Sara said.

"Are sure you guys can handle this?" I had to ask.

"Yeah we can." Roman said.

"I was referring to the witches, your staying back." I told him.

"You can't be serious, it's Lena I have to go." He said.

"Roman I can't protect you, I don't know how many vampires are there and if they get the tomb opened there's gonna be at least 30. I need to get in and get out." I explained and snapped my fingers.

"That's how long it takes for your head to be torn completely off your shoulders. It's to dangerous." I said.

"But it's Lena." He mumbled.

"I'll get her out, you need to trust me right now. I'll make sure she's ok but if you get hurt, she'll blame me for not keeping you safe." I told him.

"Seth, Sara get ready. We leave in 15."

Lena

"The suns completely down." Helena whispered to me.

"We're all screwed." I mumbled.

"Shut up you two." Charlie said. We were already at the church in the tomb. Seths father was getting ready to do the spell for the tomb.

"Lena what are we going to do?" Helena asked.

"Well we have vervain in us and we are weak, there's nothing we can do."