Chp. 22 Reunited

A/N: Hey loves! I know it's been a while, but I'm back and will be updating more! Sorry for the big wait, but I've been pretty busy, hope you guys can understand.

*Maya's POV*

"Maya, if you keep that up, you're going to dig a whole in the ground."

"Don't be ridiculous Riley, we all know that under this flooring is a cement that is hard enough to withhold a bomb blast, although the walls are-"

"Guys! Focus!"

"Sorry." They both said.

It was the day after when the receptionist told me I had to make a choice and I told smackle and Riley about it, even though the lady didn't want me too.

I'm a little hurt, but I should've known. If he doesn't even like me, he won't be able to see me first thing in the morning everyday.

Just then, Vanessa barged through the door. I haven't seen her for a while, and the gang seems to be distant to each other. Whenever we would plan some dates to hangout, one person would always say, 'sorry I'm busy', or 'maybe later?' Even though there's no such thing as later when it comes to us.

"I heard what happened, maya, I feel like you should give josh a piece of your mind. I mean, if he has the guts, he should just come up to you and say, 'sorry, but I don't want you here'." She blurted as I mentally winced.

Vanessa was and is nice, but you could say she's not a great conversationalist or uses great choice words.

"Guys I appreciate the help here, but I can't just pack everything and leave, I mean where would I even stay?"

"With me of course. Peaches, do you really think I would let you wander alone in the streets with no food, no clothes, and no money."

Okay, I know Riley is trying to help me, but again, she's also not a great conversationalist.

"Riles, I'm not going to wander around the streets, but I also can't invade you and Lucas's privacy. Before you even invite me over, you should also ask Lucas if he's okay with it. Plus, I don't want to wake up to a make out session every morning."

Her cheeks turned red from anger and embarrassment, "Lucas would be more than happy to accept you into our warming household."

Otherwise known as their dorm room.

"Okay, I see what's the problem here." We turned our heads to smackle who didn't even make a sound after Vanessa came in, "I think that maya doesn't want to leave here, so she's coming up with excuses to try and stay here longer." She smirked.

Smackle was somewhat like josh. They both take there time to observe before saying something. Plus she can look right through me, which I think she learned from farkle.

"Guys I really don't know what to do right know, let's just figure this out after the holidays okay?" Even though I wasn't taking no for an answer.

"Maybe smackle is right, she doesn't want to give us a straight answer because smackle is right." Vanessa concluded.

"Duh, I'm always right."

"Guys. Shut up!"

Seriously, they annoy me sometimes. Wait...no...all the times.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Riles, hurry up! We're going to be late!"