Chp. 6 Hangover to Sleepover

*Maya's POV*

I woke up to someone shuffling. I looked at the clock, beside from the bedside, of the table, and it read 2:07.

Who could possibly be awake by now?!

I got up, and followed the sound of shuffling, which was leading towards the living room. I saw a figure, sitting on one of the couches.

Me, trying to protect myself, I grabbed the nearest thing that was next to me, not knowing what I got, and was ready to attack, until a hand got ahold of my arm.

The grip was weak, yet firm, if that was possible. I turned on the lights, so I could see who it was but, to my dismay, it was none other than Josh.

He was tipsy, and couldn't even stand up straight.

"Heyyyyyy Mahala!" Josh slurred. I chuckled, by the fact of thinking how much alcohol got him drunk, or the fact that he called me by Eric's nickname for me.

"Josh, are you drunk?" I asked, just to see if he actually is. I caught a whiff of the smell of beer, from his jacket, and I scrunched my nose.

Yeah, I do drink, but the smell was so strong, that it already made me nauseous.

"Josh how many drinks did you have?!"

"I dpont krnow, I sftoooped cointing ajfter 9."

9 drinks! Damn, what's the use of this?!

"Josh, go get dressed in your pajamas, I'll bring something to eat."

"Noooooooooo!" He slurred.

"Fine, but your going to drink some water." God, I was acting like his mother! Okay, that's weird.

I went up to the kitchen, and filled some water in a glass. When I went to the bedroom, I saw him with some pajama blue plaid pants, and no shirt. NO SHIRT! Omg, I have to restrain myself from touching his 6-pack. Damn, what the freak is wrong with me?! I mentally slapped myself, and unfortunately, he caught me staring at him.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He smirked. Ass.

"Good, you listened to me, now drink this cup, it will help you, since your drunk." I said, trying to change the subject. Thankfully, he didn't notice.

I was about to walk away, until he grabbed my waist, and pulled me, so my back was touching his bare chest. His BARE chest! His hand, that was wrapped around my waist, had a tight, yet firm, grip.

I tried to pull back, but of course, he was too strong. The next thing that happened, which surprised me, was that he was sniffing my hair, and hearing him groan. I quickly came back to my senses, and shook my head.

"Josh, let me go, before your going to regret it!"

He moved his hand, that was around my waist, and let go of me. Although, a little part of me was sad that he let go. Before I knew it, he pulled me down with him, and we were laying on HIS bed!

"Josh, I don't think this is a good idea."

"Please Maya, I wanna cuddle with you." He slurred, but not as much as before. I reluctantly said okay, and started to drift off to asleep. I moved over and found ourselves in a awkward position, yet it was comfortable.

My hand wrapped around his waist, and his hand wrapped around mine. He also put his nose in the crook of my neck, and moved closer to me, as if that was possible, as he breathed in my scent.