Chp. 18 Prom Shopping and the Movies

*Maya's POV*

I woke up, in Riley's bed, alone with the comforters tucking me in. Wait what? I don't remember going back to bed.

All I remember was drifting off to sleep in the middle of the movie Dead pool. Riley or Chris must've carried me.

"GOOD MORNING PEACHES! It's time for the start of a new day!" She cheered, while doing jazz hands.

I checked the time to read that it was 8:07. I groaned, slamming my face into one of her comfy pillows. Although she had other ideas. She grabbed me by the ear, and threw me on the floor!

"Ow?!" I said, rubbing my forehead.

I glanced at her outfit. "Why are you all dressed up."

"Cause, we are going winter formal shopping

"Cause, we are going winter formal shopping." She shrugged.

"But that dance is in a month!" I reasoned.

"Exactly, go get some clothes and take a shower!" She said, pushing me into the closet.

Once I was done, we were about to go out, but I stopped her.

"Can we at least go to the theaters after the mall?"

"Fine, what movie."

"Oh ya know...the same old thing...Annabelle Creation?!" I squealed the last part out.

"NO!"

"What if I asked Chris and josh to come?"

"Ok, but you better expect for me to ask you if we can sleep together in the dorms tomorrow." She said, adding a pout.

I ran down the hall, to find Josh's room all wrecked up. The boys were watching a comedy movie, that was about to finish.

"Hey, do you guys wanna go shopping with us." I said popping my head in.

Chris groaned, as josh quickly said no.

"We're going to see Annabelle: Creation."

"I'm sold!" Chris said, putting his arms up.