Zayn just chuckled and whispered something in Sneha’s ear and pulled her by the wrist, leaving me and Harry in the mostly empty kitchen. There was only one other person and they were sitting in a dark corner by themselves and I couldn’t really figure out who it was, and I didn’t really care either.

I looked up at Harry, that’s right he’s younger than me and he’s taller, and just chuckled at the fact that he was beet red ‘Don’t worry love. It’s not just you’ I winked at him making blush harder and me to lean up and take his lips in mine.

The electricity that coursed through my veins the moment our lips met still shocked me. Every time we kissed, every time we touched, even if it was just his leg brushing against mine, an electric current ran through my body, threatening my knees to give in, which, if Harry caught me, wouldn’t be that bad. Harry pulled away all too soon, so he was simply resting his forehead against mine.

I poked my bottom lip out slightly, protesting the loss of his lips on mine. He chuckled at me ‘I’m going to get us some drinks babe, I’ll be right back. Don’t go anywhere’ he turned and walked off in search of yard where all the alcohol was being held. I sighed, my eyes following him as he walked out, particularly, his ass.

Suddenly, the person in the corner moved, getting up and walking slowly towards the door, past me. Just as they were going passed me, they stopped and turned to face me. The lights were still off and they’re head was down so I still couldn’t see who it was. I cleared my throat ‘Can I help you?’ the figure just chuckled unamusedly ‘You ignored me’ It was a female voice.

Really familiar. I know that voice. Who is it? And what did I ignore them about? Oh my god. Holy. Fuck. ‘S-Sami?’ she laughed again and bought her head up so she was looking me straight in the eyes. Shit, it was her ‘What are you doing here? Isn’t partying with your students a bit weird?’ I attempted a joke but I was just too shocked that she was here to actually think up a funny joke.

‘Lou, Louis. Why did you ignore me?’ she asked, her eyes looking at me full of innocence and.. hurt? ‘Ignore you? I didn’t ignore anything you’ve said. I don’t even have your lessons anymore’ I pretended to not know what she was talking about, but in all truth, I did know. She told me not to fall for Harry. But I did. I fell, hard. ‘Oh Lou Lou-‘ I cut her off ‘do not call me that.’ ‘Fine, Louis. You know exactly what I’m talking about, don’t make me say it’ anger was bubbling up furiously inside of me.

She thinks she’s so clever, she thinks she knows everything about me. I clamped my lips together more tightly. ‘Oh my God. Why are you so stubborn? Why is he so in love with you?!?! Why did you choose him?’ she barely whispered the last part and I don’t think I was supposed to hear it but I did and I’m not going to lie, I knew she was interested in me when I had her last year, but I thought she had gotten over it.

The words echoed around my head why did you choose him? ‘why did I choose HIM?!?! What the fuck are you talking about! Harry is amazing! What I don’t understand is why you think that I shouldn’t be with him! I love him with all my heart and there’s nothing you can do to stop that. You are delusional if you thought I ever cared for you!’ by the end of that I was shouting.

Her eyes widened in shock and her mouth was open slightly. Her face was distorted into a mixture of sadness, surprise and embarrassment but she quickly rearranged her features so she was just blank, emotionless, her eyes cold as ice ‘I know for a fact that you had feelings for me! You were constantly flirting and winking and smiling and laughing.’ I snorted at her ‘in case you haven’t realised, I’M GAY for fuck’s sake! I was NOT interested in you! Harry is the only one I care about! So you can just go fuck yourself, cause sure as hell I never will!’

I was clenching my fists so hard that my knuckles were going white. I tried to relax them and move my fingers, but the anger and hatred I felt towards the woman standing in front of me right now prevented me from relaxing, even in the slightest.  

I closed my eyes and let out a long breath and thought of Harry and how he wouldn’t like me getting this worked up over someone as insignificant as this teacher. As my brain finally got my fingers to move, I opened my eyes to find her closer to me, standing with her face centimetres from mine.

My brain was screaming at me to back away, but there was something her eyes that paralysed me. ‘I’m pretty sure you can make an exception from the whole gay thing for me right?’ as she spoke, I could feel her breath on my lips but it wasn’t as warm and sweet and inviting as Harry’s.

She was nothing compared to Harry so I don’t know why I still haven’t moved. She took another step forward so our chests were pressed together. It felt weirdly foreign to me, the curves in different places to when I do this with Harry.

Harry’s face flashed in my mind and that was enough to snap me back to my senses. I had just raised my arms to push her away when her body collided with mine and her lips smashed into mine. Her lips were softer than Harry’s but that turned me off.

I yearned for the roughness of his lips, the spark that he sends shooting through my body. She flung her arms around my neck and pushed herself closer to me, if that was even possible.

I hate everything about this kiss. It wasn’t warm, inviting, passionate, amazing like mine and Harry’s kisses. It was cold, stiff and actually gross.

Suddenly, I heard what sounded like glass smashing on the ground. I turned around quickly to find him standing there, he had dropped the beers he had gotten for himself and me. He had an expression of overwhelming shock and pain on his face.

He let out a small yelp and ran out of the room, eyes filled with tears threatening to overflow. I turned back to Sami and glared at her ‘WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!?! AND NOW LOOK WHAT YOU’VE DONE! I HATE YOU AND YOU ARE THE MOST PATHETIC PERSON IVE EVER MET! I CANNOT BELIVE YOU JUST DID THAT!’ and with that I ran out of the room in the direction he went off in, not even bothering to stay and hear her pitiful explanation.

I ran from room to room, searching for him. He was nowhere to be found. When I was about to give up and go and yell at her some more, I noticed the front door ajar slightly. I ran out the front door and ran through streets, my feet dragging, my body feeling like a thousand tonnes. I felt so heavy, so empty.

As I ran and searched and screamed his name, he was the only thing on my mind.

Harry.