Chapter 34: Splitting path

Author note,
Sorry for the late update and thank you everyone for waiting and reading this up until this far, I love you guys 💕
#In case you forgotten
Tsuna°-O.Tsuna
Tsuna •- P.Tsuna

4n1sAlice
______________________________________

-O.World (P.Tsuna)-

"What do you want?" Tsuna glared at the four.

They're in the parking lot of the fast food restaurant. The area was vacant making it easy, if these people try to hurt or blackmail him Tsuna wouldn't let them have their way easily, if that's the case. After all, unlike his other self in this world. He is more than capable of taking down a bunch of highschool thugs whether using force or intelligence.

"I can see you have quite a feisty character," Mukuro chuckled."Though I don't mind the entertainment, unfortunately, it is my best interest to make sure you're not getting ahead with yourself"

"Meaning?" Tsuna narrowed his eyes.

"I'd like you to return the Vongola's life back and go back to your own little world. Though I may not know of your circumstances, I am not amused to have my prey replaced by a counterparts."

The ones behind Mukuro were confused of what their leader is saying nonetheless, kept quiet and listened to the conversation.

Tsuna crossed his arms, feigning ignorance. "You seems delusional. I don't know what you're talking about"

"Hmmm... You must be a young one. It's obvious how childish and immature you are," Mukuro taunted.

That struck a nerve. Tsuna barely could contain his anger, he didn't want to be led away by this pineapple pace. He hold his tougue giving the older male a sharp glare.

"Nufufufu.. poor Vongola, naive, stupid, Vongola," Mukuro chuckled. "His selflessness is at fault, but so is your selfishness"

"You are both idiots. I guess that makes sense since you are supposedly, the same individual"

"Then," Tsuna gaze harden. "If we are the same, it doesn't matter does it? Isn't this life is mine and my own to decide what to do with it?

"Nufufufu.. so now you confessed?"

Tsuna faltered. He made a mistake. He wasn't supposed to acknowledge his words.

His heart raced a bit. This man knows something, what if he'd try to forcefully send him back? Could he send him back? He didn't know. He didn't like the uncertainty. Anyhow he can't stay near him if the possibility exists.

"If you have nothing else to say than I'm leaving," he turned, wanting nothing more than to get out and get away from him.

"Mukuro-sama!" A feminine voice called out, alarming Tsuna to turn just in time to avoid the upcoming trident to his side.

What the..

Tsuna saw something purplish covering the trident. Flames? Those things again?

Tsuna clicked his tougue, hand in his jacket and took out a metal rod that extends with a click. He deflected the trident, standing guard for more attack. One thing he knows for sure he couldn't win this fight without weapon.. or flames.

"Nufufufu... What an interesting weapon you have"

Unlike him, Tsuna wasn't amused. "What are you doing?!"

Mukuro ring lit up the mist flames. "You don't get it when I asked you nicely, so maybe beating you up a bit might knock some sense into you"

Tsuna spun his rod, annoyence flashed in his eyes. "Likewise, I'd like to see you try"