Chapter 27: Little Bunny

( Parallel World) O.Tsuna.

Tsuna's eyes fluttered open.

Tsuna start groaning slightly as he slowly sit up, pushing the white blanket aside. He felt terrible. His whole body aches and feels heavy. It's like he just got hit by a truck. Over and over again.

Tsuna looked at his hand. The image of the same clover shaped tattoo reflected in his eyes.

I'm still in the parallel world...

He let out a heavy sigh.

Tsuna is not only physically exhausted. He is mentally tired as well. The mystery of his parallel self's past. The identity of the assassin. The sudden recalling of his long forgotten painful childhood memory.

It's hard.

Nothing had been easy. But so far by luck he still managed to survive this ordeal alone. Yes, alone. All by himself. His guardians isn't here to help him. His friends isn't here by his side. No one is here for him...They're not here...

Mikage... you are also not here...

Tsuna gripped the white sheet.

Why did you leave back then?

Tears began swilling in his eyes.

SLAP!

Tsuna had slapped himself. No. No. No. Get a grip! He had no time for self pity. He knew this quest isn't easy that's why he accepted Byakuran's offer. He knew that. He understand that. That's why he need to set his priorities straight.

One, find the truth behind Tsuna's past.

Two, stop the assassin from harming Tsuna.

Three...

Go back to his own world... and find Mikage.

Knowing Tsuna's Family, they are all capable of helping him finding his long lost friend. That's why, for now he will put Mikage aside for a moment and focusing on his parallel self's troubles.

His mind recalled the clue he had. Tsuna's hand came into contact with his bare stomach.

Wait, where did my shirt go?

The Gazette was supposed to be in his pocket. Which is supposed to in the hoodie he's wearing. Immediately he catches the clothing laying under the blanket.

Why did..?

Tsuna shook off his head, ignoring whatever might be the reason he's currently half naked. Tsuna grabbed the piece of clothing, examining the book.

Same thing. No update.

I need to find out what happened on 18th November 2004.. Or what going to happen this year, on 18th November 2006... but how exactly?

Tsuna sighed. "I wish Reborn is here... I could ask his advice..."

"Ask me what?" A gentlemanly voice spoke up.

"HIEEEEE!!!!!!!" Tsuna almost fall out from the bed.

Sitting on a metal chair,, not far from his bed is an all too familiar tall man with side curly burn, wearing a suit and not forgotten the fedora hat. The grin on his face can strikes the hearts of young maiden. Only few people actually knows, it's actually hides a dangerous sadistic demon behind those gentlemanly face.

"Y-YOU! REBORN?!" Tsuna pointed at the older male, earning a raised brow in response. "HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN THERE??? WHY ARE YOU AN ADULT???"

"Oh? You recognize me? As expected from 180 IQ genius," Reborn chuckled. "I was waiting for you to notice me, I've been here for a while..."