Chapter 16: Rain

Do you know Butterfly Theory?

It's a theory that state that everything matters.

Even the smallest changes can change a whole outcome and results...

A small changes can even effect the world and our lives.

That's why,

I'm telling you now...

If you were to disappear from this world tomorrow...

My life...

And this world...

Will never be the same again.

*****
-Parallel World- (O.Tsuna)

Tsuna was running to Namimori Middle. Where Reborn is. He is certain that his tutor could help him, to solve this mystery.

Although Tsuna-kun told me not to tell anyone... I can't do that since this is getting more serious!

His hyper intuition is telling him that the mark is something dangerous to this world's Tsuna, although he's not sure how. He couldn't do this alone, if something were to happen to him, he couldn't protect himself since he had no pills, gloves, box weapons or even his ring.

Reborn might know something about this

He arrived at student's council room, only to find it is empty. He realized that they all should've been in their classes at the time for the first period had started. Problem is.... where are their classes?

"I'll have to search the whole building at this rate...," Tsuna sighed.

From the corner of his eyes, he noticed two male students rushing to go somewhere. He was about to ask the duo about Giotto's class until what they said, make him froze at his spot.

"Are you serious?!"

"Yeah! Yamamoto from 2-D is about to jump!"

*****
-Original World- (P.Tsuna)

'This guy... is seriously persistent,'  Tsuna thought.

He went to school early today since he didn't want to deal with a certain baby hitman, baseball player and octopus, forcing him to go to school like yesterday. Also because of his sudden outburst towards Yamamoto before, it would be embarrassing to meet him now.

But his plan failed because the baseball club had an early meeting today and guess who did he bumped into at 5 am in the morning?

Yamamoto was following him like a duckling. He wanted to meet Tsuna. Because of yesterday, he assumed Tsuna is opening up to him. It's a chance to make him return to back to normal.

"What do you want now?" Tsuna sighed.

"Haha, I just wanted to talk," Yamamoto said with his usual smile.

"... Tch," Tsuna grunted.

"Well... you seems to be interested about the dying wills flames yesterday...," Yamamoto started. Certainly Tsuna is interested, he suddenly turned his attention to Yamamoto.

"So?"

"If you want, I can tell you more"

"... fine... start talking then"

"From what I know, there's two state using flames... one, being shot by the kid's bullet... and you'll be revived with strong endurance and wills to do things you regretted before you die... two, is hyper dying wills mode using the ring and control your flames for your own use like using the box weapon"