Chapter 9: The meeting

Author's note

For this little chapter I'll be using (˙) symbol for parallel Tsuna and (˚) symbol for original Tsuna. Thought it might be a bit confusing, sorry... but I just can't seems to figure out any other way to differentiate (is that the right word?) those two.

Thank you for reading this.

Feel free to comment and heart.

Disclaimer: I don't own Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Akira-sensei did.

____________________________________________________________

When Tsuna˙ opened his eyes for the hundred times, he was only welcomed by a bright white world which seems like an endless horizon. There's nothing in this world. No sound. No people. Just him.

For some reason, he was back is in his own 12 years old body. Gravity defying black dyed hair. A pale white skin with some scars. And he was wearing a simple black shirt and black pant.

Is this a dream?

His foot did touch the ground but it doesn't feel much solid. Like by any sudden movement the ground could collapse at any moment. And every time he took a step he leaves a trail black spot on the ground.

It seems like he had been walking around for hours without a destination. Everything looks the same it doesn't make a difference how much he had been going.

'It's all white,'  Tsuna˙ thought '... almost like that room.'
.
.
.

I don't like this.

Tsuna˙ looked around for someone, something just anything that could explain about where he is or what this is. Nothing. Just a vast world of white.

"... Um...excuse me?" Said a new voice that catches his attention.

He turned to the owner of the voice only to meet eyes with a pair of brown doe eyes showing pure kindness. The person standing before him is the complete opposite of himself. Something about him gives off the feeling of warmth and security.

Something... he already lost a long time ago.

He had a brown gravity defying hair, seems a slight taller and older than himself. He was wearing a simple white shirt and white pant.

'Ah, he's the one I looked like before... did we switched bodies?' They both thought.

They were silent for a while.
.
.
.

"... Who are you?" They asked said in unison.

"Sawada Tsunayoshi," They both answered, again in unison.

The older brunette widen his eyes. "Eh? But I am Sawada Tsunayoshi... huh? What is going on here?" He asked confused. His intuition also telling him that the boy in front of him isn't lying either.

The young Tsuna just stared at him for a few seconds then finally concluded of what happened.

"... Hmm.. By 94.5% calculated percentage.. It seems like... we're an alternates version of ourselves. A parallel person to the other. Judging from how you looks and from my one-day experience as yourself... we seems to have somehow switched bodies.. is that right?"

"It's true.. how did you know?"

"So I was right then," Tsuna˙muttered.

"...um... err.. Tsuna-kun, do you have any idea where are we?"

"I don't know, Tsunayoshi... I was going to sleep just now and the next thing I knew I woke up here." Tsuna˙ sighed.

"Eh?... I was...," Tsuna˚ suddenly remembered then shivered. ".. knocked out by Alaude-san..."

"Huh? Alaude? That infamous biting prefect?... I did hear some rumors about him...."

Tsuna˙ suddenly looked up, eyes wide. "Wait a minute! What do you mean by knocked out by him?! Tsunayoshi! what DID you do to my body?!"

"Hiiiiieee!! No! Nothing! It's a misunderstanding and for some reason he attacked me first!"

Tsuna˙ glared at the older male.

"It's true!!"

The blacknette just sighed with his brow furrowed. I'm getting a headache just by thinking about this... my alternate self seems useless and unreliable..... sigh...  no, no, no, Tsuna! Just focused on the problem and how to solve it!

"Err... Tsuna-kun?" Tsuna˚ asked nervously.

"Don't talk to me, I'm trying to think..." he said with his eyes closed.

"I-I see..," Tsuna˚ said.

"... I think since we're both are not conscious or awake at the moment... I think we managed to gain contact with each other in a reverie universe or should I say... some sort of dream..," Tsuna muttered.

"But the question is now... how did we switched bodies?"

"Um..," Tsuna˚ nervously smile. "...I-I think I know."
.
.
.
.

"I see.. although I find it's hard to believe this.... fire power or magical ring of yours. But I guess... It somehow did explain a few things," Tsuna˙ sighed.

"...I told you, it's dying will flames," Tsuna˚ sweatdropped.

Tsuna˙ looked up to his alternated self. "Since you're the one who caused this in the first place... fix it back to the way it was, right now."

"Ehhhhhhh! How?"

"How should I know?!" Tsuna˙ yelled. "Use that... magic ring and flame of yours! If you use it again maybe we can have back our own body and life!"

"....But I don't have the ring," Tsuna˚ said, realizing.

The young Tsuna˙ narrowed his eyes.

"..Don't tell me you lost it"

"What? No! I still was wearing it until the flames suddenly appears"

They both stared at each other in realizations.

"Wait a second... does this mean, I have it?" Tsuna˙ questioned.

"The ring was on my original body and now... you have my original body... er.. so you have it, right?" Tsuna˚ asked.

"In sense, yes," Tsuna˙ said. "... but I-"

"Ah!! Tsuna-kun!" Tsuna˚ yelled.

"What?"

"Your legs had disappeared!!" Tsuna˚ panicked.

The young Tsuna eyes grew wide seeing his foot slowly disintegrated into dust. But something tells him he's not in danger. So he just turned to his parallel self with warning eyes.

"Tch! Listen to me! What ever happened don't talk to other people even to Kaa-san or Nii- san! In fact, it's best if you don't talk or get out of the room at all! Whatever happens, don't tell anyone about this!!" He yelled.

With that as the final words, Tsuna had completely disappeared from the older brunette sight's.

TBC...