Chapter 5: Opposite

Tsuna entered his room and sighed at the sight again.

My mind is playing trick on me.... That must've been it

The curtain is still closed, blocking light from entering the room. The scattered items and piling trash of junk food and papers. There was even some strange smell. Tsuna sweatdropped, Reborn will be mad if he saw his room like this. He sighed again, and slid down the wall to a sitting position.

There's even some stuff he never recall buying like programming books, tool box, and a mountain of snacks with weird flavor like sea cucumber chocolate, lemon curry chips and green tea flavored ramen... urghh. What kind of monster would eat these?

Something particular caught his eye at the corner of the room. He walked over to a medium size flat tv with wires and games piling next to it. Since when he had his own flat screen television? Don't ask, he didn't know it either.

His intuition tell him there's some kind of mistake and obviously something going on here. He glanced at the dark screen and noticed his reflection.

Tsuna gaped at the image. His eyes grew wide in surprised. The boy he saw is a different version of himself. His usual brown gravity defying hair is, a bit long and dyed black now. His brown doe eyes doesn't show the usual kindness or warmth instead it's looks sharper like when he's in hyper dying will mode with dark circles under his eyes and shows no emotion at all . He was smaller than his usual size and looked like much younger too.

HIIIEEEEE!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO ME??

~

It's too bright...

A brunette with gravity defying hair squirmed slightly by the brightness of the room. He opened his eyes and get up, realizing he's been sleeping on the floor of his own bedroom.

'Huh? Did I fall asleep on the floor again?' He thought.

He looked around and noticed some particular difference. His room is quite clean from the usual mess. The room was particularly too bright for his liking. There was even some missing property like his book, snacks, flat screen tv and game consoles. Was he being robbed? But what kind of thief steal your stuff and clean up your room?

He frowned by the fact someone had entered his room, touch his stuff, clean his room and take away his away his belongings. He didn't like it at all. Even the fact they've cleaned the room because whoever they are, didn't know the supposedly garbage and the mess of his room actually to his favor because he knew exactly where he put his things. Now that someone clean it up, his.. system and organized stuff was ruined.

'Be dammed, whoever did this..' he cursed.

He stretched out and walk over to the window, pulling the curtain. His movement stopped shortly seeing his mother outside with... broccoli haired kid in a cow print costume, a pony tail kid in Chinese outfit and a caramel haired boy wearing mafela.

He just stared at them absent mindedly and pull the curtain over, not caring who they are.

'Probably some neighbors kids..' He thought then plopped down in his bed.

Suddenly, the door to his room flew open and one of the kids he saw earlier came in. The startled brunette stand up and as soon as he did the broccoli haired kid  take his place and started jumping on his bed while singing a weird song. The other two kids also came in soon after.

"Boku wa dareda? Kimi wa Lambo~ Kimi wa dareda?~Boku wa Lambo!" The broccoli head sing.

The brunette just stared at him weirdly.

"Who are you?" He asked, more like demand an answer.

The boy with cow print costume stopped bouncing and turned to him.

"Arara? Dame-Tsuna didn't know who Lambo-sama is?"

Tch..

"You know what? I don't care.. just get out of my room and play somewhere else," he said.

"Bwahahaha! Lambo-sama will only listen if you get down on you knees and beg him!" He said then continue bouncing.

Tch..

He turned towards the other kids. "Oi! Take your friend here and go."

"Gomen, Tsuna-nii... Lambo is just really excited," the caramel haired boy give an apologetic looks.

'Tsuna' just warped his arms around his chest with annoyed looks.

"..Just get him out," he said, narrowing his eyes.

The other two became slightly unease and immediately get to their friend's side, trying to make him leave. It didn't go well. The boy in cow print outfit just jump around as they tried to catch him. Making the angry brunette become more furious.

'Tsuna' stomped his way to him and manage to get a hold of him with one try only.

"What is it Dame-Tsuna?! Don't you see Lambo-sama is....," Lambo stopped after realizing the deadly glare he received.

He gripped the boy's hand hard and the boy started to shake in fear.

"While I'm asking you nicely...," he muttered in a menacing tone, gripping it harder. "You better listen... if you don't want to get hurt."

He released his grip.

"Get out." He commanded.

But they didn't move and just stared at him with pure shock and terror.

"I.SAID. GET OUT!!!!!" He shouted.

Instantly, the little kids scurried away, scrambling on their feet to get away from his room. 'Tsuna' slammed his door in anger and lock the door. Then turned his back against it, and slide down into sitting position.

Tch.. damn annoying kids..

TBC...

____________________________________________________________

How was it? Heart and comment~

Don't think 'Tsuna' is a meanie because even I would've kick out any kids that dare to enter my room. (=_=  )------→ (●_◎») (what happened to people who dare entered my territory.)

4n1sAlice