Chapter 4: Strange day

A typhoon... no a hurricane seems to have hit his room, was the first thing he thought.

Tsuna woke up in his own bed without a scratch or burn marks on his body even his fever  have cured. So he is perfectly fine in health and overall. In fact it seems his room is in more horrible condition than he is.

Videogames, magazines, snacks, clothes and many unidentified things were scattered around the room. The curtain was shut and the light wasn't on so it was all dark and gloomy.

"... This is my room... right?" Tsuna thought out loud.

It does seems like his. The only difference is the amount of trash and mess even though he was sure his room wasn't this messy the last time he's in it. When was that? Yeah, before he was swallowed by a colorful flames and woke up seeing his room in havoc.

Tsuna glanced at the ring on his finger, sweatdropped.

Don't tell me this ring actually had the power to make a mess?

"Huh?" Tsuna eyes grew wide seeing his hand somehow it's was different there's was a quite number of old scars and marks.

When did I get these?

He also realized he was wearing baggy black sweater and plain grey pant, one he never had before. His last outfit was supposed to be his usual pyjamas. Even his hair feels like it's a bit longer than usual. Strange, who's clothes is he wearing now? And who changed him? What happened to his room? What's with those flames?

"Argghh... my head hurts thinking about all this...," Tsuna grumbled.

Groowl~

"And I'm hungry....."

He walked over to the door and grabbed the handle before turned back and sweatdropped at the sight.

"I'll clean up the room later...," he sighed.

~

Tsuna went to the kitchen to be greet by a wonderful smell of food.. no scratch that it's a wonderful smell of foods. Omelet, spaghetti, hamburger, fried chicken, steak, salad, French fries and toast. He drooled at the foods served on the dining table. Some luxury for a late lunch, huh?

"Did kaa-san prepare all this?" He stared at the foods with awe.

Groooowwlll~

His stomach were begging him to stop thinking and start chewing. In a second, Tsuna already seated and gobbling down the first thing his eyes landed on. Hamburger then fried chicken then omelet, there's no stopping him not until all the plates were down clean from the last drop of sauce.

And it only took him 17 minutes to finish it all.

"Thank you for the fo-," Tsuna paused. He just realized the possible severe outcome for what he just did. One, for this many food to be prepared there must've been some kind of occasions. Two, obviously this food is for also for the others plus for a certain baby hitman. And Three... he didn't know what the possible occasion is all about.

The fact he just finished all the food prepared and possibly  also Reborn's portion and forgot/ not knowing what they're celebrating he realized he just dig his own grave. 'I'm dead' Tsuna thought as he became pale by the fact what punishment he might receive.

His mind flashed the image of himself thrown off Namimori building doing bungee or drowning in a shark tank or had an apple on his head while knives, axes, bomb and bullet were thrown at his way.

Tsuna fall down in defeat, crying anime waterfalls.

Goodbye, dear precious life...

~

Tsuna is in a long trip of guilt and despair. He sat there on the floor reflecting on his action (probably Reborn would've make him stay there for hours) then sighed. The occasion could've been someone's birthday or something important (even though he's not sure who or what). He realized he just ruined that.

"I guess... I should apologize...," He muttered. "It's my fault after all."

Decided to do the right thing, he stood up and began collecting the plates. He brings it all to the sink and start doing the dishes. Having Reborn as a tutor really had matured his thought, a bit. Or else he would've run away or locked himself in his room trying to escape the hitman wrath.

"I'm backkk~" said a cheerful voice followed by the sound of door closed.

Coincidently, he already done by that time. Tsuna waited patiently as his mother walked into the kitchen carrying some groceries. The kids Fuuta, Lambo and I-pin was nowhere to be found.

'They're probably still playing with Gokudera and the others at the festival..' Tsuna thought.

The moment his mother turned to him She instantly had a shocked looks on her face as she saw the empty table and Tsuna. Tsuna words got stuck in his throat before he could say anything his mother already beat him to it, unexpectedly the question wasn't the one he thought she would ask.

"Tsu-kun... are you the one who did the dishes?" His mother asked in a clear surprise in her tone.

Tsuna nodded. "Yes..Um.. kaa-san I'm so-"

"REALLY? THANK YOU TSU-KUN~ you're such a good boy," his mother complimented.

Tsuna is now confused yet still determined to apologize as the guilt in his heart hasn't disappeared even his mother doesn't seems upset or angry.

"Um..K-Kaa-san.. I'm sorry... I ate all the food...," he spoke up.

"No,no it's fine!" His mother said sounded... worried?

"It's actually for you..," she added.

'Huh? Isn't the food is for some kind of occasions?' He thought.

Tsuna stared at his mother wondering what's wrong. She had some strange looks on her face one he never recognize before. She had opened her mouth to say something then close it again. Tsuna just waited patiently what his mother have to say, be it a scolding or anything.

"A-ano, Tsu-kun?" She muttered hesitantly.

"Huh? Yes?"

"Was the food delicious?" His mother asked with expectations looks.

"Huh? Yeah, it was very delicious," he replied.

"I see," she said with a smile and flash of relief in her face. "... I will prepare for dinner now, you can do whatever you want and thank you for doing the dishes... and Tsu-kun?"

"... Yes?" Tsuna asked with one eyebrow raised.

"..Would you like to eat dinner downstairs and join us?" She asked politely, with expectation looks again.

He simply nodded, weirded out by his mother behavior and he decided to heads back to his room. Each step seems heavy and his mind loaded with slightly worry and curiosity.

That was strange...

TBC...

_____________________________________________________________

How was it? Good? Bad? Comment and vote if you like it!

The next chapter will explain Tsuna REAL situation... well, kinda explains just a bit. See ya~

4n1sAlice