Prologue

It was around 5.30 in the morning, in Sawada household where supposedly everyone was still fast asleep. This however exclude, a certain brunette with gravity defying hair. Sawada Tsunayoshi.

It had been around two hours he had been woken up by a terrible headache and a sudden urge to go to the bathroom to emptied his stomach. Now, he's sitting on the floor in the bathroom without any strength to go back to his room.

"This is all Reborn's fault," the brunette muttered.

Memories was flooding back in his head, about yesterday's event. The spartan tortu- tutor of him forced him to go meditate under the waterfall... for seven hours straight.

Tsuna stood up and take a look of himself in the mirror. Runny nose, terrible headache, abnormal body temperature, constant urge to vomit and blurry vision. Yup, he's definitely sick.

"Dammit, Reborn...," Tsuna grumbled with anime waterfall tears and started walking back to his room. "Now I'm going to miss seeing Kyoko-chan in maid outfit."

Today's is supposed to be Festival day at school. His classmates had decided to do costume cafe. Not only that, he also had been looking forward to spend time with his friends. Even Chrome agreed to come with Ken and Chikusa.

Tsuna plopped down onto his bed. His headache was getting worse by the minute. Somehow it sadden him to think, he'd missed all the fun with friends tomorrow. After all, aside during Reborn training routine he had enjoyed his time working hard with everyone for the past few days, preparing for the festival.

'...Why does it feel I've been in this situation before? Sick at home, missing all the fun... with everyone...'

His eyelids grew heavy and reality were slowly fading from his sight.

'... ah.. that's right... at that time..'

With that final thought, he fell asleep.