Chapter 7: Realization pt.1 (Parallel Tsuna side)

Tsuna was thinking hard about where did his stuff had gone to. Until his eyes noticed a reflection on a mirror (that magically appear out of nowhere.. JK) hanging on the wall.

What the-!

He examined the reflection with confusion. Questions were popping up in his head.

Who the hell is this guy?!

Wait...Is this me?!

Did he just grow older overnight? What happened to his hair? Did the colour wear off already? Wait a minute-the hell?! Why does he had big brown doe eyes?? He looked.... cute?! This can't be happening!

~

Only five minutes had passed, each passing second Reborn had thought around 56, 402 ways to tortur- tutor his Dame-student. Dark aura could be seen emitting from the baby hitman. The others only sweatdropped, secretly hoping a certain brunette already escape to the end of the world.

*Stomp!* *stomp!**stomp!*

The others widen their eyes seeing Tsuna suddenly appears... again. Looks like he just running down the stair and was out of breath. More importantly.. He still had a pissed off looks on his face almost the same same looks Reborn currently had right now.

Tsuna completely ignore the murderous aura sending to him. Instead he walked up to the first person he saw and grabbed him roughly by the shoulder. That unlucky person is Yamamoto.

"Oi! What's your name?" He asked in a stern voice.

"Eh? H-huh? Yamamoto Takeshi," Yamamoto said startled.

"Hm, Takeshi what year is this?"

"Huh? It's 20XX"

"... Tch, date?"

"Err.. 19, April?"

"Day?"

"Monday"

"...."

"....."

"Do you know who I am?" He asked more sternly.

Takeshi already sweating bullet. The pressure and glare his from his friend are too much.

"Um..Sawada Tsunayoshi?"

"Then how old am I?"

"Err.. 14.. like me"

"Where are we?"

"Um.. your house"

"Is my hair always brown?"

"Huh?"

"Just answer me!"

"Y-yes!.. I think?"

"What is the name of my younger sister?"

"Huh? Tsuna you have a sister?" Yamamoto is now confused.

"No, that was a trick question...," he said then let go of him.

Tsuna already had his arm folded around his chest. He had serious face on, staring into ground.

Looks like he's in deep thought.

'The possibilities of the current situation.. kidnapping 21.2% percent, memory loss 52.3% percent, alien abduction 23.01% percent , drugged or drunk 12.9% percent, comatose 41.7% percent, alternative world 94.5% percent, dream 87.9%, illusion 70.2% percent, time leap 91.2% percent...'

He looked up the others.

They flinched slightly under his hard stare except for Reborn, of course.

'I already define the worst case. Minus all unrelevant matter and unacceptable reasons... so the biggest possibility is either I have leap through time, which means this is my future in two more years (yes, the real him is actually 12) ... or have gone to an alternate dimension of my other self, which means this is his life and body...' (AN# Wow he picked on really fast)

'Now..,' Tsuna thought. 'Between those two.. which one is it?'

TBC...

____________________________________________________________

I got work... and got bored.. so the chapter is short.. wait, did that just rhythm? (Lol (-_- ))

4n1sAlice