Chapter 14

I kissed a girl, I liked it
The taste of her cherry Chapstick
I kissed a girl, just to try it
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it
It felt so wrong, it felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight.

I sang with Katy Perry to her sinful song, "I Kissed A Girl" that's booming from my speaker. Yes, even though I'm a dude, this song still applies to me because technically I'm gay and I have a boyfriend and it just so happens that that boyfriend of mine is celebrating his 18th birthday today.

The door of my room suddenly flung open. Red entered with Mandy after her.

"Hi babe!" Red greeted and quickly froze. "Ooh I love this song." Red danced and at the same time sang. 

Both Mandy and I laughed at how crazy and energetic Red is.

I turned off the music and Red completely frowned. She pouted her lips and sat beside me on my bed. Mandy sat on my other side.

"So what are you doing here guys?" I asked and sat up.

"It's Carter's birthday. We won't abandon our best friend in a time like this." Mandy said.

"What do you mean in a time like this?" I asked again.

"You still haven't got Carter any gift right? So we're here to help you." Red said.

I completely forgot about that. Of course, Carter's gift! He's been telling me not to get him anything. He kind of has a point. I mean what would you give someone who basically can afford anything he might want. That's hell of a challenge.

"Yeah. What do I get him? He practically has anything and can even afford anything. Damn, why did I have to be in a relationship with a millionaire kid? What should I give him that money can't buy?" I inquired.

Red grinned at me. At first it took me a while to get what she was grinning for and when I understood why, I playfully shoved her.

"You're mind is so dirty Red. I haven't even thought of doing that."

I'm still a virgin, front and back, if you know what I mean. I've never really had an experience with it but I've watched some videos and it just creeps the hell out of me. I know it's weird for a teenager like me to think like this but I just don't think that I'm ready. Well no one actually is ever ready for sex. But what if Red's right. What if Carter does want to do it. Will I give in to him, or should I tell him I'm not ready? Dang it Red, why did you have to put ideas like this in my head.

"I'm kidding." Red said with a smile. She probably read my mind just then

"Are you forgetting that Mandy is also a millionaire. Ask her what she might want for her birthday." Red suggested.

I turned to Mandy and waited for an answer. She thought about it for a while then answered.

"If it's my birthday, I would want something that I can remember the person who will give it to me from. I want something memorable that when I look at that gift, I'll see that person's face." Mandy stopped and smiled. "But that's just me. I don't know what Carter would want."

"Oh wait!" I exclaimed.

Red jumped in surprise and I laughed.

"I know what to get him. What if I get him one of those couple bracelets. I could buy a pair, both with letter C-pendants for the both of us. The Letter 'C' would stand for Chris or Carter. Yeah that could work!" I said in delight.

I was completely contented with my idea when I remembered I got Keith a bracelet too for his birthday. Red and Mandy don't know about it because I didn't tell them. Well maybe it's alright if I got Carter a bracelet too since I haven't seen Keith wearing the one I gave him. Yes, it's final. I'm getting Carter a bracelet and I'm sure he'll love it.