"Well he's not and I'll make that clear for him...we're leaving tomorrow let the others know. I can't have any of you or Ellen in danger. Go to sleep we leave early." I cleared my throat and dismissed him after he nodded in understanding.

I quietly pushed the door open to find Ellen sleeping under the thick covers. I removed my clothes slowly only leaving my boxers on. I slid into my side of the bed as quietly as I could but Ellen still stirred.

"Baby..." I whispered testing to see if Ellen would wake up. She moaned lightly before turning her head to face me her eyes still closed. I hugged her from behind spooning her and pulling her as close to me as possible before softly kissing her on the lips.

God she was fucking beautiful even asleep with her hair sprawled across the pillow, no make up on in her little silk dress. She opened her eyes a bit smiling into the kiss and mumbling under her breath.

"I'm sorry for everything baby" I buried my face into the back of her neck "just know that I love you and you are the most important to me." I began leaving little innocent kisses on her neck across her shoulder.

She wiggled closer to me obviously enjoying my affection, teasingly I pulled away earning a groan of disappointment from her.

"I love you" I whispered in her ear lowly.

"I love you" she tried kissing me but I pulled back with the purpose of teasing her again. She glared at me and faced away making me laugh at her attitude.

"You're cute when you're mad" I laughed wrapping my arm around her waist.

I instantly began to doze off to sleep when I felt her wiggle her butt into my crotch. My eyes snapped open to see her smirking at me then turning away as if she was innocent. Again, she pressed her ass against me but before pulling away I grabbed her chin turning her to face me.

"You really think it's a good idea to tease me" I whispered before biting her bottom lip pulling it a little. She whimpered but reached behind her body to grab my hardened bulge, I hissed and pulled her hand away.

"Not so easy, baby girl." I kissed her neck and flattened my tongue against her soft and warm skin.

"You're mine aren't you baby?" I began grinding my bulge against her ass, she shut her eyes tightly and bit her lip nodding.

"Tell me where you want me..." I groaned into her ear frustrated from the material causing the friction between our bodies. Again she let out a shaky moan and reached for my hand guiding it under the covers and under the elastic of her panties.

"Here, daddy, I want you" she whimpered as my long cold fingers made contact with her warm pussy.
Instantly I plunged two fingers into her tightness making her moan out loud.

"Shhh baby girl..." I kissed the side of her head curling my fingers inside her. I felt her walls clench around my fingers and I pulled them out licking them clean.

"Yoongi~" she whined pulling my hand towards her breast.

"Be patient baby, I'm going to fuck you and I don't want you to cum until I tell you to" I squeezed her tit under the silk fabric pinching her hard nipple.

In an instant I pulled my dick out of the constricting boxers and pulled her panties aside allowing access to her wetness. Without hesitation I entered her slowly savoring the wet tightness around my cock.

I picked up my pace fucking her senseless, and every time I felt her clench around me I slowed down denying her to cum. Her soft whimpers and 'please's' for permission driving me over the edge.

"C'mon baby cum for me" I began rubbing her clit as I filled her up she immediately released; her body trembling and our warm liquids trickling down my length.

We laid there our chests heaving, our breaths shallow, and our sweaty bodies against each other.

"I love you" Ellen whispered her eyes closed and her breathing slowing down.

"I love you too baby" I kissed her forehead tucking back the strands of hair sticking to her face.
It probably hadn't been five minutes and I had knocked out after I made sure Ellen had fallen asleep.

━━━━━━

"Get up" a deep voice repeated over and over "I said get up"
I stirred in my sleep ignoring whatever dream I was having.
"Yoongi!" I heard Ellen's soft voice call out after "Yoongi!"
With my heart in my throat I snapped my eyes open realizing it wasn't a dream.