Chalter Forty Four

Start from the beginning

"Yes, I can't pull you away from your mate after seven months alone. But I've also bought a medication that may help fill Sammy's fracture so he can walk" She pulled out a syringe from her lab coat.

"Lay it on me"

"Good, now I'm gonna get in your space though. So Cedric, don't tear my arms off" She warned taking a pair of scissors to the bandage still holding the ice pack to my hit "Right. Just a jab" She replied cooly and stabbed me in the upper thigh with the syringe.

"That looks painful" Cedric gawked at the still angry bruising under my skin.

"I've had worse, it feels so much better now. Thank you" I felt the continuous throbbing start to eb away to a more dull throb.

"No worries sweethheart, the futon over there is really comfortable or if Cedric is nice enough you can cuddle up with him" She smiled gathering up her stuff and leaving the room again.

"You are not leaving my side at all." He chuckled leaning over to reach for his clothes

"I don't plan to."

"Good, because I never plan to leave you again. You are, the reason that I breath" He blushed slightly and I felt my face flare up in embarassment.

"Don't say it like that" I scoffed rolling my eyes.

"They say wolves mate for life, I would want nothing more than to spend it with you" A little black velvet box appeared on the bed in front of me and I felt my heartbeat kick up a notch "Will you Samandriel, marry a dirty oversized old dog like me?"

"Of course, how could I say no?" I laughed rising from the chair and pressing my lips to his roughly.

"Multiple reasons" He rested his forehead to mine reaching down to open the box and pull out the beautiful gold ring that had one slightly raised diamond and smaller diamonds dotted around the rest of the ring

"It's truly gorgeous, how long did you plan this for?" I held my hand out to him as he slipped the small ring onto my finger and planted a kiss to it.

"Just after you told me you were having twins, the night I was taken was the night I was gonna do it. Seven months too late" He sighed looking down in defeat.

"Don't worry, it's feminine but its not gaudy. I love it" I pecked his lips again not wanting to get too far away from him in fear that he'll disappear again.

"Get up here with me, I wanna snuggle you so my wolfy can get used to your scent again. I'm almost certain your health will improve when I get clingy over you." he chuckled pulling back the covers and moving over.

"Good, because I haven't slept properly in seven months" I carefully crawled into the bed next to him and tucking myself against his side.

"Hey in there, You two may not of heard me before but I'm your Papa. I am so glad that I made it in time before you to came, and I know you've been really naughty to Momma but rest assured you need to behave now that Papa is home" He purred his hand not straying from my stomach

"God that was so sweet I think I need fillings" I giggled nestling my head under his chin "Am I hurting you?"

"Noo, I'm high as a kite and I'm here with my family. Couldn't be happier" He grinned pressing his lips to my temple "You have no idea how much I love you Sammy, your mother too. I owe her my life"

"Where is she?" I asked remembering that I didn't see her when I came in.

"I don't know. I was pretty much delirious when I came in" He bit his lip rubbing his hand across my stomach.