Chapter Twelve

-Cedric's Point Of View--

"Two hundred and three?" Samandriel gawked poking at my chest and stomach "It doesn't look like it" He frowned confusingly at me "That's because I died when I was sixteen" My chest suddenly felt painfully tight as I started gasping for air and I gripped the fabric of my pants in my shaking hands as the images of the rivers of blood and dead bodies littered our former home as I tasted my own blood and tears as the old tears from then started dripping down the side of my face.

"Cedric! Hey It's okay!" Samandriel placed his hands on my cheeks as I dropped my head into his shoulder finding myself relaxing substantially and the urge to suffocate subsided as I felt his hand gently brush gently against the back of my hair "I didn't mean to upset you" He whispered wrapping his arms around my neck "No it's not your fault it's a little traumatising" I mumbled lifting my head away from his shoulder.

"How about we get back to the manor so you can tell Charlie that you're safe" I ruffled my hair and he gave me an uncertain look "I'm fine, sorry bout that Sammy" I smiled sheepishly quickly running up the stairs to retrieve his now dried clothes for him "Thanks" He smiled taking them from me and pulled on the jacket, shirt and jeans he was wearing last night.

"I have to admit, you do look good in that though" I added as he fixed the jacket around his shoulders "Makes you look strong and powerful" I smiled messing up his hair again "Oh wow again with the hair" He grumbled flattening his hair again and tousling it slightly to give it the slightly windswept look "I'll be right back, just need to grab my jeans" I turned to walk up the stairs into the bedroom to pick up my discarded jeans to change them with my sleeping pants.

"Ready to go?" I asked jumping down the stairs carrying my jacket with me "Yes" Samandriel turned his head to me still examining the sword carefully "Be careful with that around us though, the blade is infused with wolfsbane it's very dangerous" I kept my distance as he put the strap over his neck "I plan to give it back anyway" He muttered turning the handle and opening the door.

I cleared the stairs in a small leap and waited for him to sluggishly trudge down the stairs "Cheer up Sammy, You will see Charlie and you can hug it out and kick your dad's ass" I draped an arm around his shoulder as trumped through the still damp leaves of the forest track "The forest is really pretty" Samandriel gazed up at the green canopies letting streams of sunlight in through their leaves.

"I always told my parents I would get married in the forest to save them money and give them grandkids, I guess that won't be happening now. Man no wonder ehy my dad is disappointed in me" He laughed rubbing his neck awkwardly, He had a distant but sad look on his face as he stared off into the distance.

"You know, That male werewolves are actually able to reproduce" I corrected him kicking at the damp dirt "How? It is impossible for any male to reproduce." He crossed his arms unconvincingly.

"Well, after you've mated with your mate after your married without proper protection yeah anyway. Your wolf alters your body layout to cater for it in a tardis sort of way kind of, you look no different" I shrugged leaning against the trunk of the tree as Samandriel died laughing turning to me "Did you just really compare your anatomy to a Doctor Who reference?" He shook his head still laughing some.

"How would the baby be y'know born?" He raised a questioning eyebrow at me "C section or.." I stopped before got awkward but he got the hint clearly "You werewolves are sickos" He giggled punching me in the arm before trotting off down the trail again, My enhanced hearing caught the rustling of bushes and I spun around right into a syringe.

"Stay away from my son, You feral mutt." The figure growled injecting woflsbane right into the vein of my neck before shoving me to the ground as my veins started to feel like they were burning as they started turning black with wolfsbane pulsing through them. My head felt like lead as it back into the wet leaves staring up at the sky starting to turn grey again, I had to find Sammy but my body was refusing to move. All I good see was Silas' panicked face yelling at me to stay awake as much as I tried I really couldn't.