Chapter One

--Cedric's Point Of View--

"We've decided that although you are way past high school years we want you to finish your education" My stepfather Claude sat back in his chair playing with a strand of his hair, I groaned in frustration hitting my head on the table

"It gets you out of the house and maybe you would even find your mate male or female" William one of the other pack members added tugging on my hair.

I growled lowly at him earning a sharp look from my father who was sitting beside my step-father.

"You are aware of the substantial amount of hunters here right? Well there are a few supernatural beings that go to this school that we could really use allies even if they're hunters" My father draped an arm around Claude's shoulder

"Easy for you to say, they're like sixteen I'm what two hundred and three" I grumbled rocking back in my chair.

"Yeah? And we're five hundred and three, it doesn't matter just try it it'll be fun" Claude smiled innocently "Also how do you feel about a younger sibling?" He grinned

"Oh no not this again god jeez There's enough children of all ages in this house!" I jumped out of my chair fleeing from my laughing parents, William was laughing to himself in the living room with Arianna and Felix.

"Don't encourage them! I don't want to think about them doing it and making a kid! Jesus!" I kicked William over to take the spot next to him.

"Werewolf anatomy bro, deal with it" He smirked taking some sort of candy from the bowl on the coffee table.

"Don't worry Cedry, I'm going back to school too" Felix smiled from the corner of the couch tossing another candy wrapper onto the table

"It starts in an hour man, you should get ready and don't forget your amulet. You don't wanna turn into a furry beast in the middle of biology" William taunted pelting another piece of candy at my head.

"William! Quit pelting candy at my son!" Claude yelled from the dining room "And Cedric, he is actually right go get ready" He turned away from the doorway to go in search of my father.

"You heard your step daddy, go get dressed" He smirked at me, I groaned internally before noisily making my way up the stairs toward my bedroom.

I threw myself down on my lovely spacious bed pulling off my house shirt to go rummaging through my drawers to find my light grey V neck and pull it on before slipping the tight black waistcoat over it before finding my black skinny jeans, although I'm in the modern day I make vintage look good. I retrieved the maroon coloured velvet blazer from my door knob and snatching the teal coloured gem amulet from my chested drawers.

The teal coloured gem that hung from the black string prevented me from shifting into my wolf form unintentionally,if anything happened that infuriated me to the point where my wolf tore through the bond and probably mauled everything in sight. "Quit checking yourself out and go already you narcissistic bastard" Silas growled at me, Yes my wolf talks to me at times and yes he has a name. Silas Demetrus Faustus and I'm officially a schizophrenic in human medicine which is highly untrue in my case.

"Yeah whatever grumpy" I grumbled taking my satchel from the hook by my door before loudly stomping down the stairs back into the landing

"Behave yourself okay?" Claude smiled patting me on the shoulder opening the door for me "Have fuun" He called out in that annoyingly sweet voice that he likes to put on just to annoy me.

I trudged down the hill toward the main town, I lived on top of a hill in the middle of a forest away from the incredibly boring humans. I kicked at a rock on the sideway just as I saw Silas appear out the corner of my eye "School is so much fun" He groaned sarcastically pulling on his leather jacket