Chapter Three

--Samandriel's Point Of View--

I had to call one of the nurses back in after he suddenly became unconscious, apparently in our little..fall he had torn some stitches in his armwhen he jerked on it and had gone into shock. The nurse had restitched the torn stitches in his arm and carefully positioned the gown off of his shoulder again so she could tightly bandage his arm again and inject strong painkillers into him.

I was given strict orders to not let him get up unless it's bathroom break or the after affects of the painkillers. I fiddled with the bandage around my hand that he had put there earlier for me and now I'm sitting here while he is drugged to the clouds and back. "Hey it's my sweet angel again. I'm sorry for getting up. God my head hurts" He groaned pinching the bridge of his nose muttering something in another language.

"It's the after affects of the strong painkillers, Headaches,nausea, drowsiness" I leaned back in the chair yawning slightly, I noticed that he sounded different to usual like he had a strong accent "I like the flowers, who brought them" He asked touching the petal of a tulip "I did, from my garden" I blushed playing with the bandage again.

"You garden? These are amazing" He sat up slightly to inspect the other flowers "Yeah. My parents aren't home much and I don't have many friends" I turned my eyes to the ground, I felt a hand drop onto my shoulder "I'm your friend" He smiled,I looked up at him with wide eyes "B-But I'm a nerdish talentless ugly brat from a rich family that doesn't care about me" I bit my tongue to hold back the bitter emotion that was stinging my throat.

"I'm sorry are the drugs making me hear things. Did I just hear ugly,nerdish and talentless?" He scoffed shaking his head "You My Young Samandriel, are an angel in disguise. Beautiful and talented in many ways" He flashed a bright and sincere smile, I literally thought my face went up in flames and melted away from the charm.

"O-Oh please don't flatter me as such. I know what I am. Don't try to make me feel better. It doesn't bother me" I found it incredibly hard to string my sentences together, He stared at me looking royally pissed off for some reason "And why should you roll over and take it? You don't deserve that." He snapped wincing from jerking his arm too far.

"Would you like me to fix the hospital gown for you?" I asked changing the subject before reaching to pull the sleeve back over his shoulder "I've dealt wit a lot of friends like you. And it doesn't end well, I hate seeing people end up being alone and taking their own life" He frowned laying back against the pillows.

"Claude said he will be here tomorrow to take us to school." I quickly changed the subject to avoid very traumatising memories, As if Cedric knew that it was a touchy he sat a little closer to me "Look Samandriel, I know that isn't any of my business. But I'm here to listen always" He placed his hand on top of mine and gently squeezed it.

I ignored the sparks that were now shooting up my arm "Y-You do know you can just call me Sam or Sammy if you like. It takes less effort" I tried my hardest not to take my hand away and offend him "Alright Sammy. Lemme get this straight, You won't be alone for much longer. You remember Felix right? We are still pretty new to the school. I think you're adorable so we're gonna stay with you from now on" He smiled patting my head gently.

I opened my mouth to try and put words together "I-I-I what. Adorable? That's not a good thing!" I protested crossing my arms and slumped back in the chair "I don't think so" He furrowed his eyebrows leaning on his elbow "That's easy for you to say, you and your friends are according to the girls 'sex on legs'" I yawned looking down at my watch.

"I'll tell you a secret. I'm not straight. Neither is Felix or William" He started laughing shaking his head slightly, I thought I had died and went to heaven or hell either way what have I gotten myself into "William is my brothers age correct?" Cedric nodded smirking "Oh well a year older sorry" He counted his fingers "Oh boy." I facepalmed to myself, I frowned reminiscing to my brother's last relationship. The man charming and handsome at first but then it all went down from there and my father was furious everytime he came home with bruises and gashes and that one time.