Chapter Eleven

--Samandriel's Point Of View--

I saw my father hit Charlie and everything inside of me came crashing down and I ran like the coward I was, scrambling down the hill with the sword still slung over my neck and the blade in my pocket as the heavens opened up and drowned me in rain as I tripped over a tree root and cutting my neck on a rock and blurriness was setting into my vision from my earlier allergic reaction as I blindly ran through the wet mud and leaves.

I was such a bad son, I wasn't a boy I should been a girl being protected and crying like a little sissy! Charlie is always being held back because of me and now that he has William he will leave me and spend his time with him like Danny! I was just going to be alone again! I stopped running slumped down into wet leaves of the forest floor letting the rain soak through my clothes. My hands took control of themselves sliding the blade out of my pocket to look it over, maybe if I just end it and I won't be a burden on people.

It was a logical strategy, Charlie won't have to protect me and be with William then my parents won't have to worry about caring for their disappointment of a son. I turned the blade to the underside of my wrist forcing myself to stop being a sissy and do it already "Sammy no!" I heard a frantic cry followed by the splashing of footsteps against the leaves "Please don't Sammy!" The person snatched the blade from my hand and threw it across the ground.

"Go away, leave me to become part of nature" I choked on my words burying my face in my sleeves trying to mute my pathetic sobs "No I won't!" The voice yelled tearing arms away from my face, my vision focused for a minute to reveal Cedric's bright blue eyes filled with desperation as he held my face in his hands as if it was a piece of expensive china.

"Why are you here" I sniffed biting down on my bottom lip trying to avoid his gaze "I was out walking then I found you" He frowned sadly brushing his hand over my cheek "Trying to take away your beautiful little life" His voice trembled as if he was about to cry as well "Why do you care so much anyway? I'm not anything special" I whimpered like a pathetic puppy dog "Because I love you Angel Face, isn't that obvious?" He chuckled sheepishly, I must of been hearing things or he had just told me he loved me.

"Y-You what?" I felt my face heat up against the painfully cold spray of the rain "You heard me, I.Love.You." He smirked raking a hand through his drenched brown hair. My heart warmed up tremendously Cedric of people told me he loved me, my parents haven't said it in years and Charlie didn't need to say it. I threw my arms around his neck pressing my lips into his as he pried open my mouth to caress the inside of my mouth with his tongue as I helplessly tangled my fingers into his hair as he pushed my back against the tree.

"My family owns a cabin not far from here, We can stay there until the rain eases off" Cedric broke away much to my disappointment pulling me up to my feet before wrapping his arms around my shoulders "Don't ever do that again" He mumbled into the collar of my neck gently placing his cold lips against my skin "We're getting you inside though you're still not a hundred percent from school" He wrapped and arm around my shoulder leading me through the forest paths.

Cedric and I stopped in front of a house that was substantially smaller than the manor but still big and it was more your typical bungalow look compared to their regal manor "There we go, let's just hang your coat here" He pulled my wet jacket from my shoulders and hung it on the hook by the door along with the sword "Unfortunately theres only one room that's usable, the others are still being redecorated" He smiled sheepishly leading me up the stairs.

The bedroom was very cosy looking, a huge bed that looked like it could fit five people and a loveseat by the window, a giant rug on the floor, a television on the wall and it was incredibly warm "You can go for a shower if you like" He offered pointing toward the door, I hadn't noticed that his shirt was see through from the rain and it showed off his well toned body to a T or a V line in his case.