Chapter Thirty Nine

--Sammy's POV--
"Sammy. How long have you been here?" Hayley moved into the waiting room and I immediately shot up out of the chair to greet her Cedric almost toppling out of his chair also

"A few hours, is he okay?" I asked wringing my hands together for about the twentieth time today.

"Baby and Daddies are fine, you guys can come with now" She grinned coaxing us out into the hallway towards the private suites stopping at the door hidden away from the other rooms. "Let's try not to overexcite him though, he lost a lot of blood" She frowned clicking open the door and holding it for us to slip inside.

"My baby brother is here, my day is complete" Charlie drawled tiredly shifting the blanketed baby bundle in his arms "Get your ass over here and meet your niece" He grinned coaxing me over to the bed.

I greeted Will with a warm hug despite the poor guy being just as exhausted as Charlie "This here is Estelle" He smirked resting his hands on my shoulders allowing me to sit down next to Charlie. The baby in his arms was a perfect mix of Charlie and Will with the dark brunette hair and pale skin with the beautiful amber and green combination of their eyes.

"She's so beautiful you guys, I'm so privileged to be an uncle" I smiled wiping my eyes on my sleeve.

"We're greatful that you're with us to meet her, even when our parents aren't" Charlie's smiled faltered a little petting my head gently.

"You've got plenty of in laws to make up for that." Cedric grinned standing at the foot of the bed "She will be loved here"

"But when can we go home Hayley?" Charlie gave Hayley big puppy dog eyes but she wasn't having it.

"I can't trust you not to disobey my orders for you to rest at home" She huffed checking his file over.

"If I promise to will you let us? there's a good 10-15 people wanting to" He pleaded desperately and Hayley sighed.

"Okay, but you have to take the wheelchair out. Come on boys, let Charlie get dressed" Hayley motioned to us and I reluctantly followed Cedric out of the room back out into the hall.

"I think they're gonna be great parents" I smiled shoving my hands into my pockets as the door open and Charlie emerged slowly shuffling out of the room where Hayley met him with a wheelchair and ordering him into it.

Will carefully laid Estelle into his arms and tucked her blanket accordingly around the sleeping newborn.

"Alright shall we go?" Hayley stepped out of Will's way so he could push the wheelchair. Will's car was still parked in the space but we knew one of the pack members had snuck in to secure the car seat into the car which was apparently a son of a bitch to work out.

"Who knew securing a tiny baby was so hard" Charlie chuckled after finally figuring out the certain straps to keep Estelle in place "You're very spoilt aren't you sweetheart" He grinned stroking her chest lovingly offering her the pacifier that she happily sucked on.

"She will be playing everyone in no time" I added earning a disapproving glare from Charlie.

"No way, she won't be manipulative...much"

"She is Will's daughter, I'm sure she will" Cedric agreed and William scoffed from the driver seat.

"Thanks Cedric" He drawled sarcastically discreetly displaying the bird to him as the SUV climbed closer towards the house, I could see a whole crowd of people gathered at the house Werewolves and Hunters alike.

"Christ, we have a whole party" Charlie marvelled grimacing as he slipping out of the car thanking Cedric for preventing him falling on his face before rounding the other side to free Estelle from her binds.

"Oh my god they're here!" Arianna squealed excitedly alerting the whole pack to our arrival.

"Welcome home, You're looking good Charlie" Claude smiled pulling him gently into a hug "And she is gorgeous, Congratulations to the two of you" His eyes looked longingly down at Estelle.

"You'll get there Claude, if you still don't get your way. Tie him down and do it yourself" Charlie winked and Claude let out a bark of laughter patting his shoulder "Come inside, you need to sit down and everyone's bought gifts"

William nodded wrapping an arm around Charlie walking him towards the group eagerly waiting on the porch. The women cooed and awwed at the baby like a bunch of mother hens praising the two of them for creating such a cute baby.

"Hey Cedric?"

"Yeah?"

"D'ya think we would make good parents?"

"I believe we would, we're mature beyond our years."

"Can you run fast?"

"Of course I can."

"I'll give you a head start."

"Why?"

"I'm pregnant."

"What? I'm hearing different heartbeats! Why am I hearing that?!"

"Two of them."

"Oh.." *THUD*

"Hey Claude? Could you scrape your step son off of the dirt for me?"

The End...?

**There is a sequel in the works by the name of Supernatural Bloodlines which I am working on,it may not be updated as frequently as my other books as I'm still tossing up with potential story lines but this but will not be as long as this one, then again I say that and they end up with 30+ chapters**