Unexpected help

Ezra Sabine Zeb and Azady saw a tie fighter flying fast to the station. Ezra and Sabine decided to steal the Tie fighter while Zeb and Azady brought the information to Hera and Kanan. Ezra fought a Stormtrooper while Sabine started the tie fighter to back up Ezra. Ezra jumped into Sabine's Tie Fighter and they flew away, followed by three more Tie Fighters. Ezra fired at the Tie Fighters and destroyed them all. But when Sabine removed the transponder from the tie fighter, two of the tie fighters' wings went down and Ezra tried to land the ship but crashes on the ground. Ezra and Sabine fell out of the fighter, leaving Sabine unconscious. Ezra looked at Sabine and tried to wake her up but Sabine did not wake up.

"Sabine, wake up, we can not stay here." said Ezra but Sabine was still unconscious.

Ezra looked at the Tie Fighter and discovered the hyperdrive and removed it from the Tie Fighter. Ezra looked around and saw a white loth cat running to a high. Ezra decided to take a piece of the wing and put the hyperdrive on it as well as the box and Sabine's helmet. He held Sabine in his arms and with his other arm pulled everything to the place where he had seen the white Loth cat. He hid the hyperdrive in the cavern and pulled a rock in front of it. At this moment Sabine woke up and Ezra put Sabine on the floor and gave her her helmet.

"Are you all right?" Ezra asked and sat next to Sabine.

"I was just unconscious, but now we have to bring the box to Hera. " Sabine said.

"Exactly, and we'll pick up the hyper drive later." Ezra said and Sabine nodded.

Sabine put on her helmet and Ezra followed her with the box. It was hard for the two rebels to go back when it was dark. Because the Empire was looking for them. Sabine realized that Ezra was absent but this time it was different.

"Ezra what's going on?" Sabine asked.

"What do you think?" Ezra asked.

"You look behind constantly, as if there were someone there." Sabine said.

"Well somehow there is someone there." Ezra said as a Loth wolf came behind Sabine.

"Sabine!" Ezra warned Sabine and Sabine turned around but the Loth wolf brought Sabine to sleep and Ezra held Sabine in his arms.

The Loth wolf looked at Ezra and lay down next to Ezra and Sabine to protect her. At that moment Ezra realized how he got tired. The loth wolf took Ezra and Sabine on his back and Ezra took Sabine's helmet and the box. The loth wolf ran with Ezra and Sabine to Hera and Kanan. Ezra looked at the Loth wolf and helped Sabine from the loth wolf and also took the box and her helmet from the wolf. But instead of the Loth wolf running away, he lay next to Ezra and Sabine and waited until someone came. Ezra looked at the wolf and fell tired beside Sabine. The wolf looked at the two and put his head next to the two. It was a long day for Ezra and Sabine but Ezra know that this loth wolf will be there to help him. And that this won't be the last time he saw him.

Next chapter online. This time this chapter is a little bit like the episode. But for the next chapter I need some ideas. I think that you can choose what happen in the next chapter.