Sacrifice

Neither of them could be seen as a Mandalorian who moved from Ezra to Sabine. The Mandalorian shot at Sabine. Ezra senses what happens "Sabine look out!!" screams Ezra as he quickly threw himself before her and the shot hit his hip and he fell to the ground.
"Ezra !!" screams Sabine and went to his knees
"Ezra stay awake, I need you," said Sabine as Ezra put his hand on hers. The Stormtroopers went to Ezra and Sabine just like the Mandalorians. "Sabine .... that's nothing .... I'm fine," Ezra said with a weak voice. Sabine looked at him and took a piece of her armor and held it on Ezra's wound. Ezra held Sabine hand tight as the pain hardened.
"Hold on Ezra I'll help you," said Sabine as the Stormtroopers stunned Sabine and Ezra.
"Bring them into a cell, I'll tell my leader." Said the Mandalorian of the Gar Saxon clan and ran to the base.

After a while Ezra woke up in a cell. He felt a stinging pain in his hip. But he also felt a ban on it. He looked around and saw Sabine working on his banished.
"Sabine, where are we?" asked Ezra. "In a cell, they stunned us and brought us in here." said Sabine.
Ezra looked at Sabine and put his hand on her shoulder.
"Thank you for helping me, I mean you helped my wound." Ezra said, smiling.
"After all, we're a crew and a family." Sabine said, smiling. Ezra and Sabine looked at each other and came closer with their faces as the door opened. Price came into the cell.
"Looks like you're awake." said Price. Sabine got up and helped Ezra get up. "We will not be beaten so easily, you will see." Sabine said, looking at Price with an angry expression.
"Even if that means your family and friends get hurt?" asked Price and Sabine gave no answer. "Troopers take the boy and take him to the interrogator's cell. Maybe we get more from him than from his master." said Price.
"What Kanan?! What did you do with him?" said Ezra angry and his eyes turned red. Sabine noticed this and knew exactly what happened to him. This is exactly what Ezra had after Malochor.
"Ezra calm down," said Sabine
Ezra looked at Sabine and calmed down. The Stormtroopers take Ezra and ran with him into another cell. "So I see you and this boy are more than friends." Said Price and smiled. "No, we are just good friends, a crew and family." Sabine said seriously. "Then you do not mind if I hurt him." Said Price, and walkout of the cell and closed the door. Sabine sat down and thought, "What have I done ..."

Ezra was tied to a chair, Price before him and the Stormtroopers next to him.
"Tell us all young"
"Never!" screams Ezra as the Stormtroopers shock him. Ezra screamed in pain.

After a while, Ezra was too exhausted to take another shock.
"So, tell us all," said Price,
"I can not ... I will not betray." He gasp as the man in the robe Sabine brought into the cell.
"Here she is." he said, throwing Sabine on her knees.
"Sabine!" said Ezra, looking at her. "So she is your weakness jedi," said the man.
Ezra sighed and tried to call Kanan with the force.

Kanan was lying on the floor of a cell and next to him Tristan tried to wake him.
"Kanan, Kanan wake up!" said Tristan and Kanan woke up and stood up. "What happened?" asked Kanan, holding his head.
"You were interrogated by Price." said Tristan and Kanan nodded. "I hope Ezra and Sabine manage to free us otherwise I have to open the door." said Kanan.
"My sister is strong, she creates that. She is like our father."said Tristan

The man held Sabine next to a blaster "Tell us what you know boy or she dies" said the man.
Ezra looked worried at Sabine.
"Don't do this, Ezra, we must not betray anything about the rebellion!" said Sabine.
Ezra don't know what to do. He did not want to reveal the rebellion and his family. But he don't want that Sabine get killed, the girl that he loves from the beginning. "What am I supposed to do....." Ezra asked in his mind.

So next chapter. Some ideas from ezraisbea What do you think about it? And what should Ezra do? All this will be in the next chapter