Fight

Sabine and Ezra were surrounded by bounty hunters. Mira buried her face in Sabine's arms, and Ezra pressed a button on his comlink to call for help.

"You will not escape us rebels." said the bounty hunter.

"Don't say that too soon." Kanan said and came with Hera and Zeb out of the Ghost. The bounty hunter started shooting at the rebels and Sabine quickly ran into the Ghost and brought Mira to Chopper.

"Take good care of her." Sabine said, running back.

All shot at each other as Kanan and Ezra took advantage of the force to throw the bounty hunter and Moreena on the ground. But at that moment, a shuttle to the Ghost flew and shot at the rebels. The rebels jumped quickly to the side.

"Get into the shuttle, get the child!" scream one bounty hunter.

Some ran into the Ghost and the rebels after them. Kanan and Hera ran behind them and shot at them. Just like Zeb Ezra and Sabine.

"Chopper close the gap!" scream Hera and Chopper rolled into the cockpit to close the gap.

But before the gap was closed, a bounty hunter jumped into the cockpit. The bounty ran to Mira and Chopper.

"That will be easy." the bounty hunter said and stunned Chopper and Mira hid behind Chopper.

"Come on, I will get a lot of credits for you child." said the bounty hunter.

Kanan and Ezra fought against the bounty hunter and Sabine and Hera tried to open the gap.

"Hera Sabine hurry up." Kanan said, blocking some shots.

The bounty hunter tried to grab Mira but Mira ran to the gap where Sabine and Hera opened the gap. Mira landed on Sabine and Sabine fell with her on the ground.

"Good you're in safety Mira," Sabine said, hugging Mira.

Mira looked at Sabine and cried in her. Hera Kanan Zeb and Ezra stood in front of Sabine to protect her.

"We will not give up that easy." said Hera.

"Don't be so sure." said a bounty hunter and threw a bomb to the rebels who turned out to made all sleep.

Zeb and Hera fell on the ground. Ezra and Kanan used the force to throw the bomb out of the ghost but Ezra also fell to the ground. Sabine held her breath as Mira fell asleep. Kanan took advantage of the force and threw all the bounty hunters against the wall.

"Sabine ... you have to run, if everything is safe, we'll come to you," Kanan said, then went slowly to his knees.

Sabine looked at Kanan and then decided to run out of the ghost, away from the danger for Mira, into the city. Kanan fell tired on the ground. All the rebels lay asleep on the ground, and the bounty hunter saw with their helmets to them.

"Maybe we do not have the jedi child but for these rebels we get a lot of credits." one of the bounty hunters said.

So next chapter online. I hope you like it. Let me know what you think will Sabine do and what Moreena will do.