Lothal

Sabine walk with her family on the base to show them everything. After this was done Sabine walk with them that Ursa can talk with Hera. Sabine immediately ran to Ezra and ran with him into the phantom.

"Do they know anything?" asked Sabine.

"No, and they will never know it." Ezra said, holding Sabine's hand.

Sabine looks at Ezra and sighs. "Ezra I do not feel so good at keeping that secret." said Sabine.

"I know Sabine, but if we say what's going on, the whole surprise would be gone." said Ezra.

Sabine smiled and hugged Ezra. Ezra smiled as Hera called everyone into the common room. Sabine and Ezra ran into the common room and Hera looked at everyone.

"We've got a new mission, Azady needs our help on Lothal, and he thinks that on Lothal there is a new base with new Tie fighters, and as far as he knows they have shields." said Hera.

"What are we waiting for, let's destroy these them." Ezra said, smiling.

"Not so fast kid, we will not all go to Lothal." Kanan said, and Hera nodded.

"Zeb you go with Ezra and Sabine to Lothal. If there are problems, contact us." said Hera.

"We'll be able to do this, but with what shuttle we'll go to Lothal? we can't take the phantom." said Sabine.

Kanan and Hera smiled

"That's why we have an Imperial shuttle waiting for you." said Kanan.

After Zeb Sabine and Ezra had flown with the shuttle to Lothal, Sabine landed the shuttle at Azadys position. Sabine Ezra and Zeb walk to Azady who had a Loth cat beside him.

"Good that you have time to come here." said Azady.

"We always come when Lothal is in trouble, or better when we can help lothal." said Ezra.

Sabine looked at the Loth cat and it walk to Sabine so the Sabine could stroke the cat.

"So where is the basis?" asked Zeb.

"Follow me." Azady said, running away.

Zeb followed him, and Ezra looked at Sabine.

"Come Sabine, you can stroke the Loth cat later." Ezra said, laughing.

Sabine smiled and ran with Ezra to Azady and Zeb. They hid behind a rock to see the base. But not to be seen by the Imperials.

"There are many tie fighters." said Zeb.

"According to one of my spies, Thrawn's own basis is being investigated." said Azady.

"Then it would be best if we destroy the Tie fighter before Thrawn sees them." said Ezra.

"I have enough explosives for that." said Sabine.

Ezra smiled "You always have enough explosives Sabine." said Ezra and smile.

Next chapter online. I hope you like it. Let's see what you think happen in the next chapter.