Two paths

Kanan and Ezra helped the Loth wolf with his wounds.

"I hope Hera and Sabine are doing well." Ezra said, and Kanan laid his hand on Ezra's shoulder.

"They are strong, they know how to defend themselves." said Kanan.

Ezra nodded and stood up.

"I think the Loth wolf needs some rest. We should go to search for Hera and Sabine now." Ezra said, stroking the wolf.

Kanan walk out of the cave and Ezra followed him.

Hera woke up in a cell and held her head. Sabine, who was also in Hera's cell, also woke up.

"Where are we?" asked Sabine.

"In a cell, but I'd like to know where Kanan and Ezra are." said Hera, looking around.

"They are definitely escaped or something like that." Sabine said, and sat down with Hera on the bench.

Hera looked at Sabine and saw that something was wrong with her.

"Sabine, what's going on? I see that you look a bit sick." said Hera and Sabine nodded and held her stomach.

Hera looked surprised at Sabine and hugged her.

"Do not worry Sabine." said Hera.

"But ... actually, we wanted you and Kanan that you two." She began to talk, but did not want to betray. Because it is a secret.

"Sabine?"asked Hera and looked at her.

"It's nothing Hera. I'm just happy that Thrawn is not here." said Sabine and smiles

"Yes. I hope Kanan comes soon." said Hera and looked up at the wall

Ezra and Kanan walk into Lothal's fields while Kanan tried to feel where Hera and Sabine are.

"Can you feel where they are?" Ezra asked, looking at Kanan.

"Yes, it's strange, I feel a little more than Hera and Sabine." said Kanan.

"Really? Who's with them?" asked Ezra.

Kanan looked at Ezra. "I was probably wrong." Kanan said, running with Ezra forward.

Next chapter online. Sorry that it is so short this time. I hope you like it.