The new member

Ezra looked worried at Sabine and Kanan blocked the shots of the Stormtrooper.

"Don't worry Ezra it was not so bad." said Sabine as the pain aroused.

Ezra looked at Sabine, then turned and fought with Sabine and Kanan against the Stormtrooper. When the Stormtrooper were done Kanan Sabine and Ezra ran to the interdictor's reactor. While Kanan and Ezra deal with the Stormtrooper, Sabine brought detonators to the reactor and gave Ezra and Kanan a sign to disappear. Kanan Sabine and Ezra ran off the reactor and into the hanger.

"There!" Sabine said and ran to a Tie fighter and climb into him. Kanan and Ezra followed her.

"I don't think we can fly into the hyperspace with that." Ezra said, starting the tie fighter.

"Hera will be coming soon." Kanan said during Ezra because Tie fighter from the hanger.

"Sabine now." Kanan said, smiling. Sabine pressed a button on her arm and the reactor of the interdictor exploded. The whole interdictor went up in flames. Sabine took off her helmet and smiled.

"That looks beautiful." said Sabine.

"Like all of your works." Ezra said and flew the Tie fighter.

Kanan looked to Sabine as she got unconscious. Kanan held Sabine

"Ezra we have to hurry. I have the feeling that Sabine urgently needs to be in the med bay." said Kanan.

"Kanan, is with her?" asked Ezra worried as he saw that the ghost came out of the hyperspace.

"Ezra Kanan Sabine are you there?" asked Hera.

"Yes Hera, we are in the Tie fighter and Sabine needs help." said Kanan.

"Understood Kanan." said Hera and docked the ghost at the Tie fighter, and Kanan and Ezra ran into Sabine's room with Sabine.

"Kanan what is with her?" Ezra asked worried, holding Sabine's hand. Hera came to Ezra and Kanan with a few towels and a medical droid.

"Hera?" asked Ezra and Kanan put his hand on Ezras shoulder and walk out of the room. Sabine opened her eyes and was full of pain.

"Sabine, you must be strong now, you can do it." said Hera, giving Ezra some towels.

"Hera .... is that not early?" asked Ezra.

"Actually, yes, but I guessed it was a lot of stress lately for her." said Hera, helping Sabine as much as the medical droid.

Ezra could not believe it. He thought all this would happen after the mission on Lothal. But by the last missions this would happen right now.

So next chapter online. I hope you like it. Idea from TheShadow011. I won't post the next chapter tomorrow. You have to wait until Friday.