Trust

Ezra looked at the Loth wolf and held Sabine in his arms. The Loth wolf went closer to the two rebels and sniffed at Sabine. Ezra looked at the wolf, and gently extended his hand toward him.

"I won't hurt you or something. Trust me." said Ezra, and looked the wolf into his eyes.

The Loth wolf sat down before Ezra and Sabine and looked at them.

"Can you help us? We have to go back to our friends." Ezra said, gently touching the snout of the Loth wolf.

The Loth wolf immediately understood and nodded. Ezra stood up and jumped on the back of the wolf, and set Sabine before him. The Loth wolf stood up and began to run. Ezra hugs the wolf and holds Sabine.

After a while, Ezra and Sabine arrived at Lothal city. Ezra looked to the wolf.

"Here are much more guarded than before." Ezra said, sighing as he heard a howling of another wolf.

The white Loth wolf turned around and ran to where the howling came. Suddenly, Ezra and Sabine were at a cave with more wolves. The white Loth wolf lay down, and Ezra jump with Sabine down, and laid Sabine against the Loth wolf.

"You want to show us something here right?" asked Ezra and the Loth wolf nodded and looked at the wall.

Ezra walk but was constantly observed by other wolves. He put his hand against the wall and felt a few symbols.

"They are old symbols of Lothal, but like ..." Ezra began to talk as he heard Sabine was awake and tried to run away.

"Sabine waiting!" said Ezra, and ran to her.

Sabine held one of her blasters and some wolves were standing next to her.

"Ezra are you mad, they are wild animals!" said Sabine, but Ezra shake his head

"No, they saved us, and I have the feeling that they want to help Lothal as well as we do." said Ezra.

Sabine put her blaster away, and the white Lothe wolf held his head to Sabine. Sabine looked surprised at the Loth wolf and put her hand on his head. Ezra smiled.

"I think you're right, Ezra, you do not want us to do anything, we just have to trust them." said Sabine.

Ezra and Sabine sat down against a wall and the wolves also lay down.

"Do you think the others know where we are?" asked Sabine.

"I don't think so, but if anyone can find us then Kanan." Ezra said,  smiling. Sabine nods and looked at the wolves. No one of them knows where they are and Thrawn still want to find them.

Next chapter online. I hope you like it.