Together

The shuttle jumped out of the hyperspace and flew to the station.

"Are you all ready?" asks Kanan.

Sabine and Rex nod and Chopper rolled to Sabine. Rex landed the shuttle on the Imperial base and walk out of the shuttle with Kanan Sabine and Chopper. An officer goes to them with two Stormtrooper.

"What do you want here? No one has given you the permission to land here," said the officer.

"We've got the mission from Thrawn, we're supposed to get the prisoner and take him to Lothal." Rex said.

"I'll go after that." the officer said, walking away.

Rex Kanan Sabine and Chopper walk to the cells tracks

"Sabine, you're go to get Ezra, Chopper will help you, Rex and I'll stay here and cover you." said Kanan.

Sabine nodded and ran with Chopper to Ezra's cell. "Chopper open this cell." Said Sabine and Chopper opened the cell.

Ezra opened his eyes and saw Sabine. Ezra smiled slightly.

"I thought you would never come." said Ezra.

"Oh, I can go again." Sabine said, laughing.

Sabine walk to Ezra and destroys his hand cuffs. Ezra hugged Sabine immediately.

"I missed you so much Sabine." said Ezra.

"I missed you too, Ezra." said Sabine.

Ezra smiled and Sabine took Ezras hand and walk out of the cell.

"Look out!!" said Rex, and ran with Kanan to Sabine and Ezra.

Behind them came the officer and many Stormtrooper.

"Oh no...."said Ezra.

Next chapter online. Sorry that this is so short. I'm out of ideas for this book at the moment.